Autodrive- reduced load

Smudge

Autodrive- reduced load

Post by Smudge »

For a reason that I cannot figure out, my load max on my trailer is reduced to between 53% to 65% on a trailer that is supposed to carry 52,000. Even if I try a new trailer, it is the same thing.I obviously changed something and have gone back to try different changes to address this, ...to no avail. Can someone direct me as to what I need to change in Autodrive to obtain full capacity. Thanks.
UncleRico

Re: Autodrive- reduced load

Post by UncleRico »

In the auto drive menu when you’re in the vehicle in question there should be an option to change the amount it takes before driving off. You can access this menu via the hud or a key combo I can’t remember but you can look up in bindings. Otherwise it’s possible it’s that weight per material option in the base is having an affect but I’ve never used that with auto drive before sim I’m unsure
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Thanks for the reply. I checked the "Unload Fill Level" in the Autodrive menu called Vehicle Settings and it is at 100%.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Smudge wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:49 pm Thanks for the reply. I checked the "Unload Fill Level" in the Autodrive menu called Vehicle Settings and it is at 100%.
By any chance do you have "Trailer Fill Limit" turned on in the main game settings? If so, it is likely the max weight of the load is reached before the capacity and hence not actually an autodrive issue.
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Thought I had replied but it is not showing up on here. Anyway, Steel_Horse, you hit the nail on the head. Many thanks for alleviating my frustration. Bless you man. Would you be able to address a couple other needs.
1) how does one get hold of a mod maker, specifically the person who developed "Bruks" woodchipper for FS17 ad FS19. Would be awesome to have that one for FS22
2) I am having difficulties with the speed of the vehicles n Autodrive. The tractor (or vehicles;e) eventually gets to where I want it to go, so the links are all ok. The speeds vary between full stop to 40-50 KM/hr. It is never steady. There are no objects in the way, no cross sections of roads, yet it persists in being irregular. Again, thanks man.
anthu

Post by anthu »

Oh yes the bruks,
Btw in FS19 he was so oldscool, lazy details,... so i used the tree maverick from farmerboys modding
https://farmerboysmodding.com/index.php ... -maverick/

In Fs22 i use also such a chipper.
Cant remember the name yet, but when i am on pc i can tell you them.
Lg
Andreas
anthu

Post by anthu »

So, now i had the name of the mod
It is the tree devourer:
https://farmingsimulator22mods.com/devo ... v1-0-fs22/

edit, here is the modhub link:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Lg
Andreas
Last edited by anthu on Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Smudge wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:07 am
2) I am having difficulties with the speed of the vehicles n Autodrive. The tractor (or vehicles;e) eventually gets to where I want it to go, so the links are all ok. The speeds vary between full stop to 40-50 KM/hr. It is never steady. There are no objects in the way, no cross sections of roads, yet it persists in being irregular. Again, thanks man.
Cant help with q1. For vehicle speed, autodrive is using the AI to drive so it will observe the cruise control setting. ie if you have cruise control set lower the vehicle will travel slowly. Also depending on your settings cornering speed is worth checking. Lastly, the more complex the course and the more traffic you are running, the more checking autodrive has to do on the route which will also slow vehicles down.
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Thank you Anthu. Got it and it works perfectly. Bless you man.
anthu

Post by anthu »

*thumbsup*