Farming simulator heavy equipment bundle

Activemilk

Farming simulator heavy equipment bundle

Post by Activemilk »

So im planning on buying the heavy equipment bundle (steering wheel, pedals and side panel), I have fs22 on pc which is the game pass version, will the bundle work it, and does it work in fs22 ps4 edition?
Zero76Gaming

Re: Farming simulator heavy equipment bundle

Post by Zero76Gaming »

It accidentally worked on fs19 on ps4. It's made for pc only. And it doesn't work on fs22 consoles.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’ve heard that the wheel and pedals have quality which leaves a lot to be desired and that most people say you’re better off buying them separately.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Bruhh i want the heavy equipment bundle sooo bad. Its hard to press a or d on a pc to turn in a sharp curve. Then you over correct and flip. Im definitely buying me that kit ( or separately) to answer your question activemilk, they might have other brands that carry a equipment controller similar to logitechs heavy equipment bundle for your ps4. Maybe on ebay or something.
Ice_boii :gamer:
Alejandro

Post by Alejandro »

So I have the heavy equipment bundle (wheel, pedals and side pedal) and I can’t get it to work with FS22, I have tried everything. Anyone got some tips or tricks?
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Are you on PS5? Wont work, Sony removed the usb support from the SDK so they couldnt put the coding in the game for it. Also, thats a PC only controller, it just happened to work on PS4
Playing on PC and PS4
Alejandro

Post by Alejandro »

I’m on PC
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Alejandro wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:08 pm I’m on PC
When you connect the new wheel and panel and start the game for the first time, did you then go in and reset the controller bindings to default? had to do this to get the great majority of inputs on mine to register as anything. I had most of the of the gamepad inputs mapped to my joystick that I was using previously before I got the wheel and sidepanel, and when I hooked it up the game defaulted to quite a jumble of inputs mapped partly between the old and new. Hitting reset to default fixed that and mapped everything to the new wheel and panel.