Chat thread 2.0

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by Lisertan »

I honestly don't see any problem at all between CC and FS. Once CC is out, a lot of players will try it. Some will love FS more and play FS, some will love CC more and play CC, some will play both. Nothing wrong with that. About the listening part: As mentioned before, that's what I'm here for now, so let's see where that leads to.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lisertan wrote:I honestly don't see any problem at all between CC and FS. Once CC is out, a lot of players will try it. Some will love FS more and play FS, some will love CC more and play CC, some will play both. Nothing wrong with that. About the listening part: As mentioned before, that's what I'm here for now, so let's see where that leads to.
What is this CC you speak of?
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

BigC92 wrote:What is this CC you speak of?

Sorry BigC92 that's classified information. It has absolutely nothing to do with farming tillage cattle or crops.

I must admit though, hard for a old grouchy dinosaur, that this is probably the most I've ever seen a Giants member on this forum. Hell there were two on the bee thread and they spoke to each other. Who knows I may end up eating my words when fs19 comes out and giants has implemented everything spoken here. I mean they did make the hay barns which was mentioned way back in the fs15 boards. (Lonely in my cage). Now if only they would put the stupid "prefab" mods on a separate page from the usable mods. But I'm also an old grouchy dinosaur sooo....
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

manosaurus wrote:I must admit though, hard for a old grouchy dinosaur, that this is probably the most I've ever seen a Giants member on this forum. Hell there were two on the bee thread and they spoke to each other. Who knows I may end up eating my words when fs19 comes out and giants has implemented everything spoken here.
Well, I'll be here pretty much every day now, so you might see me a lot (unless I'm on vacation that is. Weekends might be a bit slow as well). That doesn't mean we can put everything that is mentioned in the forums in the game, but it will help getting a good idea of what you guys want. In addition, I might be able to tell you guys why things don't make it if that's the case. There can be several reasons why things can't make it into the game (license, manpower, technical limitations ect.) and I hope I can answer all questions around that when the time comes.

My main purpose here (as in: here in the forums and here at GIANTS) is to establish a good communication and make sure your voices are heard as well as making sure you guys get useful information from us.

Let's see how good that works, but I have high hopes for the future.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Lisertan wrote:Well, I'll be here pretty much every day now, so you might see me a lot (unless I'm on vacation that is. Weekends might be a bit slow as well). That doesn't mean we can put everything that is mentioned in the forums in the game, but it will halp getting a good idea of what you guys want. In addition, I might be able to tell you guys why things don't make it if that's the case. There can be several reasons why things can't make it into the game (license, manpower, technical limitations ect.) and I hope I can answer all questions around that when the time comes.

My main purpose here (as in: here in the forums and here at GIANTS) is to establish a good communication and make sure your voices are heard as well as making sure you guys get useful information from us.

Let's see how good that works, but I have high hopes for the future.
Thank You Lisertan. We really needed this. *thumbsup*
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Let me out lisertan
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

manosaurus wrote:Let me out lisertan
You are extinct. We better keep you where you are. Never seen Jurassic Park? Never let them escape!
Community Manager

manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Lisertan wrote:You are extinct. We better keep you where you are. Never seen Jurassic Park? Never let them escape!

To quote a friend of mine. "Life finds a way"
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Are they still friends after you tried to eat them?
Community Manager

manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Sorry if I ever took a snap at ya.... humans gotta run Dino's gotta eat
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I do have a few ideas, as whether or not giants heard me, thats anyones ball game. Also, cant wait to see big bud ingame.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Potato washer. Pig feed mixer. Seed maker. Bio diesel plant.

Wait. Easier idea. Pretty much all the awesome mods pc has.

Yes I know if I really want them I'll need a pc
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

There is a few things that could be improved. For instance, the powerwasher, instead of point at one spot, how about wherever the nozzle is pointed, that spot will become clean, since we can lift things with our hands, how about having functional hand tools to make our own repairs, like putting air in tires, bolting on duals, buying new/used tires, things like that. Make it more interactive.
Last edited by BigC92 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

manosaurus wrote:Sorry if I ever took a snap at ya.... humans gotta run Dino's gotta eat
Lol. How did we jump from Jurassic Park to Finding Nemo?
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I thought it was a fitting reply to the comment of are they still your friends after you try and eat them