Animal farming

ErwinR55

Re: Animal farming

Post by ErwinR55 »

Belts work always (don't get too many belts, it can cause lag)

I don't know what the capacity is of the belts, but if you have alot of messy pigses, speeding up the game could make the mess come quicker then the belts can drag away.

Just tested 8000 pigses times 120 speed, that can just keep up. So I guess on speed one you can go for 8000*120=960000 pigses :).
Then just setup a second belt system :P 960000*2=1920000
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I just can't make up my mind about which one of you is crazier :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And I think the game should stop that number at some point. It must have a limit.
Lisertan wrote:
Lisertan, may I ask for your help? Is there a limit to the population of animals? Like no more anilmals over 20.000?

It is a life and death issue here :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I can see you, Ghandi (Rodha). What the truck are you doing on this forum? You're on a vacation. Log out immediately!!! ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Nope. No way. This is my reality. Other one is just a virtual life. I mean life is where you are happy right. (Too much coctails...)
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

A little update:

And yes, I finally started selling. :-D

Oh and I regretfully have to announced that I loweder my standard, overcame my hatred towards belts and now I use them for cleaning pigs. Thank to I-don't-know-who for the tip. ;-)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

masterplan wrote:And yes, I finally started selling. :-D

Oh and I regretfully have to announced that I loweder my standard, overcame my hatred towards belts and now I use them for cleaning pigs. Thank to I-don't-know-who for the tip. ;-)
This is after you sell them huh? How many did you sell and did the number go over 20000 before you sell them?

Btw, belt tip of course came from
erwinR55 wrote:
:mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

No, before. :-D But I sold only a 1000 or so. Somebody should really address the selling issue. ;-)
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

masterplan wrote:Oh and I regretfully have to announced that I loweder my standard, overcame my hatred towards belts and now I use them for cleaning pigs. Thank to I-don't-know-who for the tip. ;-)
picture :P
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ahahahahahahaha *thumbsup* :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

I guess I'm in the right forum. Not to change the subject but my pigs quit eating! I read through all of the forum letters and unless I missed something it seems I'm the only one with this issue. The first thing I tried I sold all my pigs and bought 10 more, no luck. Funny thing is they are still multiplying but whenever I try to fill the feed bunk I get the six day message. Any body have any suggestions? I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it thinking maybe I had a corrupted file. I love my pigs....help!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya you should be able to trade animals in the 10's 100's and 1000's
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Farmhand2016 wrote:I guess I'm in the right forum. Not to change the subject but my pigs quit eating! I read through all of the forum letters and unless I missed something it seems I'm the only one with this issue. The first thing I tried I sold all my pigs and bought 10 more, no luck. Funny thing is they are still multiplying but whenever I try to fill the feed bunk I get the six day message. Any body have any suggestions? I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it thinking maybe I had a corrupted file. I love my pigs....help!
They didn't stop eating. If you sell pigs when the feeding trough is full, it gets overfilled, meaning there is more food in it that it can contain with current number of pigs. So you can't add any more, you can't even put back spilled corn, but they do eat, check the numbers instead of the bar. ;-)
redglasses wrote:Ya you should be able to trade animals in the 10's 100's and 1000's
Yeah, or that. Simply something that makes selling large numbers of animals easy.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Freedom for the pigs :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Free the pigs, LOL, are pigs worth doing????
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

With the pig food silo, I say "Yeah, sure, why not?" :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.