Dogs

shredhed79

Dogs

Post by shredhed79 »

Lol then you obviously don't own a dog!
DeereJason

Dogs

Post by DeereJason »

shredhed79 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:19 am Lol then you obviously don't own a dog!
No I don't, and for that exact reason. Well, that and I don't feel the need to pick up dog bombs.
eric21

Dogs

Post by eric21 »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:51 am
shredhed79 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:19 am Lol then you obviously don't own a dog!
No I don't, and for that exact reason. Well, that and I don't feel the need to pick up dog bombs.
Can always train :)
Beastbubba

Dogs

Post by Beastbubba »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:51 am
lol... training and having some woods for your dog to do it's business in take care of both issues.
PC gamer.
DeereJason

Dogs

Post by DeereJason »

Beastbubba wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:41 am
lol... training and having some woods for your dog to do it's business in take care of both issues.
All the training in the world isn't going to keep a dogs bowel from working. A woods isn't exactly portable and is a bit expensive to buy for the purposes of a litter box.

There are lots of reasons I choose not to own a dog, or any pet for that matter, mainly because for me personally, the negatives far outweigh the positives. I'm simply not the type of person who needs attention nor requires constant companionship. I have kids, that's all the happiness I really need. (And no, dogs aren't kids...no matter how much you want them to be)
shredhed79

Dogs

Post by shredhed79 »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:21 pm
All the training in the world isn't going to keep a dogs bowel from working. A woods isn't exactly portable and is a bit expensive to buy for the purposes of a litter box.

There are lots of reasons I choose not to own a dog, or any pet for that matter, mainly because for me personally, the negatives far outweigh the positives. I'm simply not the type of person who needs attention nor requires constant companionship. I have kids, that's all the happiness I really need. (And no, dogs aren't kids...no matter how much you want them to be)
You're right they aren't kids, they're so much better! Never trust a human that don't love animals
BigC92

Dogs

Post by BigC92 »

I have 2 little yappy dogs, they bark every time a leaf blows by, but we love them anyways, we use to have a Black Lab, but he passed away. Love animals, easy creature to take care of.
DeereJason

Dogs

Post by DeereJason »

shredhed79 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:11 am
DeereJason wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:21 pm

You're right they aren't kids, they're so much better! Never trust a human that don't love animals
You're entitled to your opinion. I don't trust people who place higher priority on animals than people. When a dog gets sick, they can be put down. When its a human, you have to agonize thru the ordeal every minute..and i have, multuple times. I'll take my kids over the best dog any day. Animals have their purpose but they don't serve a purpose in my life other than providing food.

That all said, I'm happy that dogs are coming to FS19. It adds another element to the game and nearly anytime that happens it improves the game.
livesea72

Re: Dogs

Post by livesea72 »

I said this awhile ago i think the dog in fs19 will help you find collectables.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Never met or heard of a dog that could sniff and dig up gold if there was they’d have been the most expensive breed in the history of dog breeding
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Maybe Lis can shed some light huh?
NateS

Post by NateS »

Maybe we are not looking for gold anymore... maybe it's something more dog friendly we need to find?

What is the breed of dog in the video?

On a side note, I want a dog for my family but my wife and i agreed that we can't get one till we can go a year without cleaning up pee/poop from the three kids!
PC & PS4
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Somebody said what it was I think it was in the news thread for the trailer check in there I could be wrong though
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Gimli54 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 am Never met or heard of a dog that could sniff and dig up gold if there was they’d have been the most expensive breed in the history of dog breeding
maybe something new. fs13 had horseshoes before going to gold nuggets, maybe they are switching again.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

The dog is going to help you sniff out the 100 collectable tacos!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .