Think positive ...

BigC92

Re: Think positive ...

Post by BigC92 »

W1der wrote:Oh no ... you guys ruined "my moment" ... *sigh* ... :lol:

I still have high hopes for this game ...
To be honest ... I have learned to cope with the bugs within the game ... ones I got the hang of what to do and not ... I am getting a long with this game just fine.
Probably because of the mods that help me "work around" the bugs ... (but let us not go down that road) :blushnew:
Do not get me wrong ... I still would like to see GIANTS sort the bugs out ... :this:

Come on GIANTS ... You can do it ... YAY !
If they are willing to get rid of the bugs, ill be willing to put up with them.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Yeah I have to agree with you guys, I will buy it when it comes out, but I wouldn't say it's no GIANTS Farming Simulator, not even close. FS's graphics are so much nicer and the more brands of equipment is a bigger plus. All Kattle and Krops' brands look like Deutz-Fahr, Claas, and Mercedes-Benz tractors.
Mercedes-Benz makes farm equipment?
They sure did! I don't think they made them anymore though. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
SenSeo

Post by SenSeo »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Yeah I have to agree with you guys, I will buy it when it comes out, but I wouldn't say it's no GIANTS Farming Simulator, not even close. FS's graphics are so much nicer and the more brands of equipment is a bigger plus. All Kattle and Krops' brands look like Deutz-Fahr, Claas, and Mercedes-Benz tractors.
Mercedes-Benz makes farm equipment?
They sure did! I don't think they made them anymore though. :smileynew:
Mercedes MBtrac look it up!Love that tractor!Still remember the first time a saw one in the early 90's i could not believe how fast it was i had never seen something like that before.Had a hard time catching up to him on my souped-up Peugeot moped :lol:
[Windows 10 Pro running from Kingston ssd,Asus Maximus IX Hero,I7 7700K,Crucial 16gb RAM,MSI GTX 960 4gb,PS4 controller via usb]
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

BigC92 wrote:

To be honest ... I have learned to cope with the bugs within the game ... ones I got the hang of what to do and not ... I am getting a long with this game just fine.
Probably because of the mods that help me "work around" the bugs ... (but let us not go down that road) :blushnew:
Do not get me wrong ... I still would like to see GIANTS sort the bugs out ... :this:

They're busy on Nintendo and handheld versions now. I wouldn't hold my breath.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mackintosh wrote:
BigC92 wrote:

They're busy on Nintendo and handheld versions now. I wouldn't hold my breath.
Im not holding my breath, they have to keep the business running with mobile games, im sure they're ironing out the bugs in 17.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Oh definitely. I'm sure they're hard at it and will fix all the bugs before we know it, this is going to be the best Farming Simulator ever.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mackintosh wrote:Oh definitely. I'm sure they're hard at it and will fix all the bugs before we know it, this is going to be the best Farming Simulator ever.
Sarcasm much? Look if you wont put up with the bugs then video games isnt for you, it takes time to find all the bugs, tractors equipment parts of maps so on and so fourth, look there will probably be no such thing as a" bug free" game, all games will have bugs, but if they fix all major, and the important minor bugs that make the game unenjoyable, ill be tickled pink, idc if the game isnt "perfect", if i like it and plays like it suppose to, i wont have a problem with it.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

I've clocked more than 3000 hours in all FS iterations, coming up on 500 in 17. If there's one thing I can put up with, it's bugs. Unlike most people however, I have no delusions that GIANTS will fix anything, because, quite frankly, they never do, they just move along to the next thing.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mackintosh wrote:I've clocked more than 3000 hours in all FS iterations, coming up on 500 in 17. If there's one thing I can put up with, it's bugs. Unlike most people however, I have no delusions that GIANTS will fix anything, because, quite frankly, they never do, they just move along to the next thing.
You know they probably have deadlines to meet? You know, planning making things that needs to be made, working out bugs, if they dont meet that deadline, project is cancelled, like i said idk if they have deadlines to meet or anything, but it takes time to find all the bugs, its not a thing they can just point and click and its done, it dont work like that, thats why it takes a long time for patches to come out, but of course you know that...
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I honestly don't see any problems since update 1.3.1. The game is still HIGHLY playable, if there was a bug that everyone had that the vehicles would shoot up in the air all the time (hint: FS15 before updates), then the game would be unplayable.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I'm happily playing on CPF without any issues
MC, aka Master of Cereals
W1der

Post by W1der »

... BUMP! :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5