Farming music

masterplan

Farming music

Post by masterplan »

Do you listen to your own music when playing FS? Post some you've listened recently. ;-)

A couple of days age, I was expanding field 26 on GCV and this song played:

Yeah, expanding field is not a trick, it's magic. :-D
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
BigC92

Re: Farming music

Post by BigC92 »

Lol, hell yeah i listen to music while farming, all 80's some 90's, few 2000's, and some 70's, country, heavy metal, rock, todays music isnt for me, im an old school guy.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

BigC92 wrote:Lol, hell yeah i listen to music while farming, all 80's some 90's, few 2000's, and some 70's, country, heavy metal, rock, todays music isnt for me, im an old school guy.
Try some AOR perhaps? Guys plaing rock like in the 80s. Maybe you'll like it. ;-)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

AOR, what is that? I have metallica, BTO, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Johnny Cash, Wayloon Jennings, Nirvana, peeps like that, stuff i grew up on.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

That's current bands playing rock like in the 80s. Try White Widdow, Theander Expression, State of Salazar, Grand Design, Dalton, Cruzh, Niva, Vega, Stala & so, Care of Night, etc. ;-)

Btw. the Metallica's new album is amazing. ;-)
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

AOR, Adult Orientated Rock?

Alternative rock, folk rock, punk from Beatles over Smiths to Muse... mostly British acts, lots of 90s Britpop. Having a highres digital database of over 14 days of music helps *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

I start with Alison Krauss an the Unity station, than in the night, '''when the grass starts to work''' i listen to Arrow classic rock! Dutch radio channel with classic rock and no talk :-D
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Like to my own music while playing Farming Sim.

Here is a few songs that are my mind right now:

^^^If you know 5FDP, then the singer sings this Ivan Moody, just the slower and nu metal version of 5FDP. :wink3: ^^^

Just some of the songs, there are plenty more that I like then those. :blushnew:

@masterplan: Couldn't agree more about the new Metallica new album, I got the 3CD Deluxe at Best Buy and haven't stopped listening to it.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

wildberry wrote:AOR, Adult Orientated Rock?

Alternative rock, folk rock, punk from Beatles over Smiths to Muse... mostly British acts, lots of 90s Britpop. Having a highres digital database of over 14 days of music helps *thumbsup*
Yep, adult oriented rock. :-)
Haha you have a big advantage of having digital database. I'm an old school guy who prefers CDs, so I have to create FLAC files for PS4. :-)
JohnDeere318 wrote:Like to my own music while playing Farming Sim.

^^^If you know 5FDP, then the singer sings this Ivan Moody, just the slower and nu metal version of 5FDP. :wink3: ^^^

Just some of the songs, there are plenty more that I like then those. :blushnew:

@masterplan: Couldn't agree more about the new Metallica new album, I got the 3CD Deluxe at Best Buy and haven't stopped listening to it.
Gonna have to try Suffocate when I get home, I like 5FDP, especially Wrong side................ :-)
Got the same edition, though I don't get why is the album on 2 CDs, when it fits 1. So I made a copy on 1 CD. :-)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Oh, nirvana is alternative rock, but i must ask, do you guys have ironic songs, for instance, BTO has this song called Four Wheel Drive, but you switch tractors and it so happens the next tractor is the 4x4, or like switching characters on GTA5 you switch to Franklin and Dirty White Boy by Foreigner comes on. Tell me yours.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

masterplan wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Like to my own music while playing Farming Sim.

Gonna have to try Suffocate when I get home, I like 5FDP, especially Wrong side................ :-)
Got the same edition, though I don't get why is the album on 2 CDs, when it fits 1. So I made a copy on 1 CD. :-)
I did the same thing as well, I put the 2CD's together on one copy so I don't get the original ruined or scratched :wink3: I think read it was supposed to be sort of a double album, but who knows. But yeah you will be hooked when hearing that Suffocate, especially the beginning of the song is good. It is just like a nu metal/industrial metal/a little slower 5FDP is all. I read they made their own instrument called "Motograter" so that's how they got their name. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
SubudaiTNG

Post by SubudaiTNG »

Sadly, I can't listen to music when farming. Reason is that whenever I farm, I also record.
Haven't even tried the built in internet radio.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I listen to music while I play sometimes. A bit of older rock. A lot of country, not a big fan of some of the newer country songs. Too pop-ish for me. There are plenty of "oddballs" to that list though.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Straight-up gangsta rap!

FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
markare

Post by markare »

Can't believe that this post exists and no one has said they listen to this :shock:
I mean you do need one of these for farming after all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress