Good youtubers?

RODHA

Re: Good youtubers?

Post by RODHA »

I always watch Eustace Pharmer, MrSealyp and Daggerwin.
I also like Frithgar, Farmer Klein and Grizzly Bear Sims.
However, as I don't have that much free time to follow all of them I had to chose.

Eustace is just completely different and I think his story telling is what makes an FS17 game play totaly realistic. He is my No.1
When I watch his videos, I just feel like I'm living it instead of just watching a game play.

MrSealyp on the other hand is the best among all of them interms of game play I think because he just doesn't care people and plays his game while some other youtubers like Daggerwin just play for the crowd. I like natural game play. MrSealyp just plays his game and I enjoy watching that. Plus, I've learned really a lot from him. He knows what he is doing. For a lot of reasons MrSealyp is also my No.1

When it comes to Daggerwin, things get complicated :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Honestly, I don't like watching his game plays because he doesn't have the enthusiasm anymore I think and he records only for the crowd.
However, there is something in his tone of voice and his speaking. It is like a narrator and somehow that locsk me to the screen :mrgreen:
Besides he recently started unrealistically crazy series which I just love to watch.
And his super realistic series on Dusty Cove is also going pretty good I think.

Ohh my... How long did I write :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22