Good youtubers?

Patrick73

Re: Good youtubers?

Post by Patrick73 »

Hard to say he just plays it his way like we all do..most of his money on FS15 came through chopping nearly every tree down on the map! Me personally I don't do things his way
Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello! New to youtube, check my episodes if you have time. Enjoy and have a great day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjoV4OEJSy8&t=25s
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Vol wrote:*I don't actually speak Appalachian. I just know people who do.
I talk mountain real good myself. Translated: I do speak with an Appalachian dialect.

Not trying to thread hijack but I thought it's cool... We live pretty close if you're in Burlington. I'm about 2.5 hours away in Boone.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Today's daggerwin video...has he played this game before? He plays a map on 1x speed for 30 mins and wonders why every time he starts his wool isn't showing up...aaaaarrrggghhh :blushnew:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I highly recommend the following YouTuber's: Daggerwin (don't watch him much anymore), BradM73, Beez, Frithgar, Callum Throw, Iain Robson, Moose2006LP... Uhhhhhhhhh... :lol: I think that is all I can think of that are really good YouTubers. :)
Patrick73 wrote:Today's daggerwin video...has he played this game before? He plays a map on 1x speed for 30 mins and wonders why every time he starts his wool isn't showing up...aaaaarrrggghhh :blushnew:
I guess... :zunge:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Still like daggerwin but does my head in sometimes
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah I agree.

How to post your log.txt
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Arthur chapman in one episode was discussing his divorce,next episode he recorded was the weekend he had custody of his kids...even telling them to go to bed while recording! Can't understand why he's getting a divorce? Lol
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Really? Wow, I would hate to be in a situation like that... :(

I, personally, think people should keep their personal lives out of a farming game recording. Do they think people want to know that? I know I don't, it's none of my business. I have seen his videos and I do like them, but he, or anyone, shouldn't be talking about his/their personal lives on YouTube. And plus, there are kids who watch these videos and I am sure kids couldn't care less what's happening, or probably don't even know what a divorce is. That's just me. Personally, I would talk about the game or real life farming situations and how "in real life" would do it. :)

How to post your log.txt
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Patrick73 wrote:Arthur chapman in one episode was discussing his divorce,next episode he recorded was the weekend he had custody of his kids...even telling them to go to bed while recording! Can't understand why he's getting a divorce? Lol
I can't figure out why either haha
I stumbled onto Arthur Chapman one day and watched him play. It was interesting. But then he started having a conversation with his kids/family in the background and at first I thought it was funny and two episodes later I knew his whole life story and his kids names. Everything. It got annoying really fast. I feel for the guy cause he's got his channel and his life doesn't get put on hold for it. Which I fine but I still got annoyed hearing so much stuff going on in the background.
I have recently come across Frithgar. Just power watched his time-lapse Playlist. Very good and I really his commentary. So far he's my favorite
I like Daggerwin also but, as people have stated, he seems like he sometimes doesn't knows what's going on. He has to know the inner workings of the game by now. I get anxious watching him sometimes cause he is trying to figure something out and I find myself telling the screen "just push this button argghgh"
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah I agree with you Jag, Daggerwin does get me anxious as well. With Frithgar, I loved to watch his time-lapse FS15 videos when I get bored with FS15. I might start watching his FS17 time-lapses soon. :)

How to post your log.txt
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Frithgar's time-lapse videos are great right. I haven't watched the fs15 ones yet cause, like I said before, I basically just found out about the guy (I think from this discussion here somewhere). One thing I really likes about him is that he keeps expanding and improving. Other guys just kinda get to a point then thats it, or they start over on another map and don't get to far. And he really tries to stick to the rules. Stay on the roads, no driving through the fields, I find it very rare he ever breaks them too. I usually don't have the patience to do all that myself. But really enjoy seeing it done the way it's supposed to.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Jagtractor wrote:One thing I really likes about him is that he keeps expanding and improving. Other guys just kinda get to a point then thats it, or they start over on another map and don't get to far. And he really tries to stick to the rules. Stay on the roads, no driving through the fields, I find it very rare he ever breaks them too. I usually don't have the patience to do all that myself. But really enjoy seeing it done the way it's supposed to.
I agree, me too. He is a great YT'er that I really enjoy to watch. He really sparks my interest and I like how the time-lapse videos are short, great for convenience. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I, personally, think people should keep their personal lives out of a farming game recording
I'm quite the opposite, thats one of the reasons I like watching BradM73's videos.
Platform=PC
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Have just recently discovered Frithgar and have thoroughly enjoyed his vids. As he used to work farms he has a ton of real life experiences and stories. Knows a lot about it. And he mentioned tractorspotter who has the most amazing real life vids on farm machinery and vehicles. Highly recommend both.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66