Good youtubers?

BigC92

Re: Good youtubers?

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:I agree with you two, that's why I don't watch at all anymore, just painful to watch. :lol:
Yeah im panning off of him, he acts like he knows what hes doing, but he has no clue as to what does what...
Exactly.
mdoss wrote:It is funny to watch him fail though.
I wish he would make a video of just bloopers and fails..
I would totally watch that! :lol: :lol:
Reminds me of Trump, just ta throw that out there...
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

BigC92 wrote:Reminds me of Trump, just ta throw that out there...
Lol!
*thumbsup*
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Quite enjoy virtual farmer at the moment. To be fair to daggerwin I think he just enjoys showing off mods but I'd really like to see him build a farm up with no cheats. Callum throw has disappeared off the face of the earth!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Who is everyone watching still? Used to enjoy this thread but it's become redundant. Callum throw doing some good videos at the moment but the less said about daggerwin the better unless you like grass mowing
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I quit trying to watch FS YouTube videos for the most part unless I see something that catches my eye. A couple of guys are putting out good content but at this point I'm mostly into checking out new mods and most of the mod reviews end up being first impression videos.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

GrizzyBearsims, frithgar and arthur chapman.... and mrsealyp.

I like long let's plays that slowly develop and grow the farm... I miss the puma plow guys - two brothers Mike and John. For some reason Mike quit and John still does videos but something is missing now in my opinion.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Tuurboclaw wrote: something is missing now in my opinion.
I bet it's Mike. Sorry I'm cracking myself up over here lol. I had to.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I don't really watch too many youtubers anymore.. I just find myself yelling at the screen constantly.. like dude y would u do that.. even chapman has kinda pressed on my nerves a little.. he started a seasons play through.. he always does plowing which is ok but he got like 2m plows and doesn't skip anything.. he literally plowed for 3 episodes straight.. really.. I love realism but I don't wanna watch u plow for 3 episodes.. either buy a bigger plow or edit some of it out.. I want content.. if I wanted to watch someone plow for hours on end I would pull up a real farming video lol.. so yea.. not watching too much in terms of youtube.. but maybe now that I'm getting back on the forums and the game again we will see
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Daggerwin has been infuriating lately, first he doesn't know if you can fertilise grass 3 times? Then he uses this wrapping machine to wrap pig muck,handling it multiple times only to find out the bales won't be accepted in the fert maker. He might as well just tipped in direct. Still watch him though as I enjoy the incompetence lol
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

Preble 818 wrote:
Haha! I guess i was asking for that one!
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Tuurboclaw wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:
Haha! I guess i was asking for that one!

Well thank's for seeing the humor lol. Hate to be too sarcastic online it doesn't come through well usually :)
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Not a Farming Simulator youtuber (and sorry if someone already suggested this) but if you want a few minutes of farming Zen look up tractorspotter. No one speaks, big equipment, nice music, and I usually learn something. You'll see a lot of the bigger in-game equipment. In fact, my kids called FS17 "Tractor Spotter: the Game" when I first got it.
Playing on PC
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Frithgar, mrsealyp and recently farmer Klein. He shows maps every week and plays realistically on let's play series. Good watch for those wanting a different steamer.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

I liked Stockoglaws vids but hes been quiet like 6months now
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Goose66 wrote:Frithgar, mrsealyp and recently farmer Klein. He shows maps every week and plays realistically on let's play series. Good watch for those wanting a different steamer.
I love Eustace Pharmer, love MSP, like Frithgar.