Good youtubers?

Vol

Re: Good youtubers?

Post by Vol »

I won't say that I'm good, but I'm trying. Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

OnlyMe wrote:I like the FS vids by Rudeman53 Gaming. He's maybe not the most realistic FS'er out there, but just his way of talking and the kind of guy he is, make his vids very enjoyable imo.
I liked his commentary during the vids too and could easily recommend him. I watched his Rattlesnake Valley vids to get an idea of the scope of that map. I did lose interest slightly when I saw a 59L harvester that emptied in 3 seconds but hey to each their own lol. I can look beyond something like that cause it's sometimes hard to find people who aren't obnoxious. I annoy myself enough without another person adding too it ;)

Big plus 1 for daggerwin for the let's play's. Not much there as far as how to's go but theres a lost to learn from the variety of things he tries.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Guil wrote:
Ridinggamer wrote:RidingMountainGamer has some good videos!
Why do you post like you are not him?
:lol:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Daggerwin is OK but can be a bit dim sometimes and doesn't really seem to get the bit between his teeth. One farm at the moment is sat with a round baler and a big square and was moaning about having no money. Sell the bloody balers and use the money and lease one back.

Not much logic with him.
Vol

Post by Vol »

Zetor9145 wrote:Daggerwin is OK but can be a bit dim sometimes and doesn't really seem to get the bit between his teeth. One farm at the moment is sat with a round baler and a big square and was moaning about having no money. Sell the bloody balers and use the money and lease one back.

Not much logic with him.
I agree. This is one of the things that got me involved. He isn't the only one that does this, and maybe people like this sort of bumbling professor thing. But, it is annoying when he drives to a location and doesn't know here the correct tipping point it, doesn't know where he put something, or changes mind about what he is going to do as the episode starts, or just wastes loads of money. I try to make sure I rehearse everything. I'm happy to play less than optimally, as long as I clearly picked that.

Mind you, I still watch Daggerwin. I enjoy his for the most part. And since he isn't concerned about fiscal viability, he does get to try things that I probably wouldn't do in any of my games until much later if at all.
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

I love to watch Eustace Pharmer because he creates a whole story around a map. Each episode is another great story. Fun to watch and listen.
And Daggerwin of course. Tries his best to make everything as real as possible and occasionally fails miserably. That makes it fun for me... :wink3:
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Lister471

Post by Lister471 »

Bless him but he drives my insane to its like watching someone that never played the game before sometimes.

I have not yet made videos for FS17. Mostly cos a number of bugs in the game really ticked me off. However, now some have been fixed i have started to play a bit so might start recording some soon.

Like the above not saying i am great or anything but here is a link. stay tuned for FS17 content which will be coming soon.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvW7LZ ... w6b158ZtLw
FarmerGamer

Usefyl biobeltz on the tube

Post by FarmerGamer »

I just used the biobeltz trailer for transport and selling square silage bales, craned them into the tub. Watch video from inobuckino on the tube for more
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Agree with the Daggerwin comments. He is entertaining but pretty useless with money. One map he had around £1,500 and concerned about the money but is running 5 tractors ! So what does he do ? Sells a front weight and a small plow lol.
Still watch him though.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Goose66 wrote:Agree with the Daggerwin comments. He is entertaining but pretty useless with money. One map he had around £1,500 and concerned about the money but is running 5 tractors ! So what does he do ? Sells a front weight and a small plow lol.
Still watch him though.
I watch daggerwin,he's never got any money but in the next episode there's a brand new tractor or combine appearing from nowhere.one episode even though he didn't have any money he managed to lease the krone big m mower
Vol

Post by Vol »

Was talking with family about this today, and I guess it is a matter of what people want to see. Daggerwin (and others), in my opinion, show off lots of facets of the game, but don't build a good story with their farm. I like that good story. I want to see it grow. I want to see it maybe not make it. I want that question, that little bit of suspense.

There is something in the idea of showing off functions of the game that one might not get around to playing. There are also useful tutorials, even if not intentional, in seeing how something works before trying it yourself. And Daggerwin produces a great volume of videos. I can't make that many because it takes me two to three days just to upload one, never mind rehearsal, staging, production, and post-production.

Maybe if'n I lived a wee bit closer to the big city, I could git me one of dem dare new fancy fiber connections.*

*I don't actually speak Appalachian. I just know people who do.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

To be fair to daggerwin I don't think he plays it to build an empire,just to show off things. Callum throws FS15 series on bjornholm was really good and I like him now but he's playing so many different maps he doesn't seam to be getting anywhere
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Patrick73 wrote:To be fair to daggerwin I don't think he plays it to build an empire,just to show off things. Callum throws FS15 series on bjornholm was really good and I like him now but he's playing so many different maps he doesn't seam to be getting anywhere
Agreed. Like hes stuck in a hole, spinning his wheels. He also gets side tracked alot too.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Started watching Callum throw just after I started playing this and credit to him everything I learned about the game was down to his videos including his mistakes! Now thanx to everyone on here I know more and end up shouting at the screen
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Patrick73 wrote:Started watching Callum throw just after I started playing this and credit to him everything I learned about the game was down to his videos including his mistakes! Now thanx to everyone on here I know more and end up shouting at the screen
He said he was doing "pretty good" at farming. You think so?