Good youtubers?

PrincessJessi84

Good youtubers?

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I was wondering if anybody could suggest a series on maybe an animal farm for farming simulator 17? I normally watch Arthur chapmans Coldborough animal farm series but I am all caught up.. I like to watch people play farming simulator while I play farming simulator lol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
erict43

Re: Good youtubers?

Post by erict43 »

Daggerwin, LandyKid, and Eustace Pharmer are my current favorites. I haven't watched Arthur Chapman before, but I checked out his channel after reading your post and it looks pretty good.
Toys7505

Post by Toys7505 »

I have watched Ian Robson as well as Mistermoose - both do some Great things on FS. Both will do Mod Reviews, Live Streams, and Let's Play series.......

Toys
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Stockoglaws.

If you can put up with his inability to finish series and use basic common sense to work out how to use equipment for the first time. :biggrin2:

Daggerwin is good with the UK maps.
Money can't buy happiness. It can however buy a Tractor... which is pretty much the same thing.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchins
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

There is BradM73, but i lost respect from him.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Moose2006LP has some great tutorials!

For gameplay, I like watching Daggerwin. I just like the British accent and his clumsy, boyish charm. He seems to still really the game after 8 or 9 years!
BigC92 wrote:There is BradM73, but i lost respect from him.
I watched him for a while, but got a bit bored.. Videos are way too long!!
Might I ask about the loss of respect? Did I miss anything? :)
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mdoss wrote:Moose2006LP has some great tutorials!

For gameplay, I like watching Daggerwin. I just like the British accent and his clumsy, boyish charm. He seems to still really the game after 8 or 9 years!
BigC92 wrote:There is BradM73, but i lost respect from him.
I watched him for a while, but got a bit bored.. Videos are way too long!!
Might I ask about the loss of respect? Did I miss anything? :)
He got his new equipment way to fast, it atleast takes me a actual day or 2 to get a new tractor, im kinda a slow pace guy, cause if i got everything new, right off the bat, what will i be working for you know? But yeah they are kinda too long, but atleast he gets to do something and gets it done and the video is done, i watched all his dev blogs and fact sheet while back.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Gunningamerz is a good one. His videos area really long, and he usually plays with a young son, which requires him to stop what he's doing for a second to help him. He grew up in and was raised in a rural area(Wisconsin?) so he knows what he's doing and plays pretty realistically.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Deadeye wrote:Gunningamerz is a good one..
Yeah, I watched him for a while, but I don't like looking at his ugly mug taking up 1/4 of the screen! :smileynew:
Plus, his sound effects are WAY too loud! Like that annoying shotgun whenever someone makes a donation or subscribes or whatever.. Very distracting...
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Insanegorilla

Post by Insanegorilla »

Landy kid, Old guy farmer, Faelandaea does some good stuff but his is mostly on twitch
Pc/xbox 1yes I play fs on both so what think what you want.
farmerjacoby

Post by farmerjacoby »

Daggerwin is a good one.. i'd like to seem him managing 300+ cattle one time, but he seems to enjoy pottering around in a very english way, doing a bit of this and a bit of that.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone.. i have watched some Daggerwin before and i like him alot.. i mean no offence to anybody but british accents r sooooo adorable and i love listening to him carry on about stuff lol.. i think i seen an Old Guy Farmer episode once.. i had forgotten about him but as i recall it was a good down to earth video.. i dont remember if it was Mistermoose or Moose2006LP but after i first got the game i watched some nice tutorials from one of them or both maybe.. idk lol.. there r just some types im trying really hard to avoid.. its nothing against them but youtubers like The Squad just dont entertain me.. they dont really play the game.. they just cheat in a bunch of money and buy all the nicest stuff then goof off.. i like ones like Daggerwin and Arther Chapman who just kinda u know.. they go through the whole grind and they farm.. and while im not too over the top about realism they maintain a certain amount in their lets plays.. anyway thanks again.. i will check all these suggestions out and if anybody has more ill gladly check them out as well
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Insanegorilla wrote:Landy kid, Old guy farmer, Faelandaea does some good stuff but his is mostly on twitch
Faelandaea is a good one, talks alot, just kidding, lol.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone.. i have watched some Daggerwin before and i like him alot.. i mean no offence to anybody but british accents r sooooo adorable and i love listening to him carry on about stuff lol.. i think i seen an Old Guy Farmer episode once.. i had forgotten about him but as i recall it was a good down to earth video.. i dont remember if it was Mistermoose or Moose2006LP but after i first got the game i watched some nice tutorials from one of them or both maybe.. idk lol.. there r just some types im trying really hard to avoid.. its nothing against them but youtubers like The Squad just dont entertain me.. they dont really play the game.. they just cheat in a bunch of money and buy all the nicest stuff then goof off.. i like ones like Daggerwin and Arther Chapman who just kinda u know.. they go through the whole grind and they farm.. and while im not too over the top about realism they maintain a certain amount in their lets plays.. anyway thanks again.. i will check all these suggestions out and if anybody has more ill gladly check them out as well
Just cheat in a bunch of money and buy all the nicest stuff, i hate to say it, i have nothing against BradM73, good guy, he answers my questions most of the time, but i do believe that is what hes doing, but that sums up how he gets his new things. Honestly thats not realistic, its not like gta5 where you dive a get money briefcases, i do it the old school way, work for it.
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

I like the FS vids by Rudeman53 Gaming. He's maybe not the most realistic FS'er out there, but just his way of talking and the kind of guy he is, make his vids very enjoyable imo

And off course there's Squirrel, but he doesn't seem to put up anything FS these days.
Playing on PS4