Chat thread 2.0

manosaurus

Chat thread 2.0

Post by manosaurus »

Let's see how long this stays up.

Any other console players noticed the complete lack of mods? Like giants has just stopped releasing them.
mdoss

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by mdoss »

I think Xbox got a couple of log trailers by t0xic0m and that cool new flatbed joskin trailer by blacksheep modding last week..
But yeah, nothing since then. Maybe more on Friday, or perhaps the dlc?
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I had some time while I was on holiday to check out some other sites and forums. I am sorry to say but I think this is what we can expect from now on. It sounds like a lot of the guys who were making mods for FS are going to defect over to the competition. The modders are tired of all the hate they are receiving from the FS community.
PS4
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

canadafarms wrote:I had some time while I was on holiday to check out some other sites and forums. I am sorry to say but I think this is what we can expect from now on. It sounds like a lot of the guys who were making mods for FS are going to defect over to the competition. The modders are tired of all the hate they are receiving from the FS community.

600 mod request threads and they give us number 3,597,657 3m cultivator and tell us to be greatful.... what's there to hate about that?
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

manosaurus wrote: 600 mod request threads and they give us number 3,597,657 3m cultivator and tell us to be greatful.... what's there to hate about that?
I hear ya and I think the whole system is flawed, but when people are threatening the modders families over it you can't really blame them. Apparently it's got real ugly.... we don't see it here too much but in places it is just way over the top.
PS4
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Each modder needs 3 glitch free mods b4 giants will even give them a look:. My guess is that they took simple 3m equipment to try out first... I'm hopeful for more bigger equipment and vehicles but I'm also doubtful we will see much more of anything
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Haha banned for saying he fires male workers until he gets a woman? How's that an insult? Lmao itchy trigger finger on that ban hammer....
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Again people get frustrated. But the modders should also understand that they caused a lot of their own problems by not listening. Threats aren't good but a lot of modders needed their arrogance and egos put in check.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

its got to the point now for me where I've really had enough of all this ********, I'm at a stage now where anything to do with farming sim pi** me off. I'm sick to death of reading thread requests, people complaining and all the other stuff going on. Giants either need to employ modders to make mods we want or just simply remove the mods all together.
I'm taking a break off here for abit beacause I really have had enough and I'll just end up getting banned like the other guys did. This ship is sinking and I'm jumping in a life boat.... off to find me a greener pasture to chill in. :this: *thumbsup*
Any questions, ask away.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I believe it has a lot to do with what Jwolfm3 is saying. The hoops that Giants is making the modders jump through is a big part of it. That's where Giants may have to consider doing the conversion to consoles themselves.... with permission from the modder of course but as it stands now there is really no incentive for a modder to do the extra work required to get it to console. They are all PC guys so if it works on PC at 50 cents per 1000 DL even if 100,000 console users DL the mod it is only an extra 50 bucks. Hardly worth it if it takes a lot of extra hours to meet console requirements.
PS4
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Bradleyson wrote:its got to the point now for me where I've really had enough of all this ********, I'm at a stage now where anything to do with farming sim pi** me off. I'm sick to death of reading thread requests, people complaining and all the other stuff going on. Giants either need to employ modders to make mods we want or just simply remove the mods all together.
I'm taking a break off here for abit beacause I really have had enough and I'll just end up getting banned like the other guys did. This ship is sinking and I'm jumping in a life boat.... off to find me a greener pasture to chill in. :this: *thumbsup*

Jack... boats here jack... they've come back.... jack.... jack.... jack....... tweet tweet tweet tweet. :this:

Sorry Bradleyson had to do it
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

:lol: too late I'm dead, let me float away....
You said you'd never let go, but you did :frown:
Any questions, ask away.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I only had 1 door...
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Lmao :lol:
Any questions, ask away.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain