Chat thread 2.0

BigC92

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:Yup. I was playing it on a PC with a Pentium 75 CPU. Almost 20 years now.
You guys remember way back then, i barely remember yesterday, lol.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Not everything, only the ones that mattered.
And I think we don't even remember yesterday these days because honestly what are we left in our lives that really matters?
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

I started with PONG (and the Atari 2600 after that). I forgot a lot.. but I do remember a lot as well :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Do you remember sinclair?
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:Not everything, only the ones that mattered.
And I think we don't even remember yesterday these days because honestly what are we left in our lives that really matters?
You a poet and didnt know it, im just kidding about remembering yesterday, you know to me its a strange thing, but when i play FS, i take a trip down memory lane, about before we moved, i just think about what could have been, playing FS takes me back to my childhood, going to work with my uncle, he work with pigs, i know it my sound silly, but hey, i really dont have anything to look forward too.
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote:Do you remember sinclair?

I don't. What's that?
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It was the grandfather of PC's I guess. Before Commodore and Amiga.
There was packman and a couple of other games. It was using a tape recorder as a HDD.
You could also write codes with it. It had some sort of OS as far as I remember.
Like a draft OS where you need to hook it up with the data on the casette if you want to use a program.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I didn't know it was on tbh :shock: I'll watch it tonight :mrgreen:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote:Image

It was the grandfather of PC's I guess. Before Commodore and Amiga.
There was packman and a couple of other games. It was using a tape recorder as a HDD.
You could also write codes with it. It had some sort of OS as far as I remember.
Like a draft OS where you need to hook it up with the data on the casette if you want to use a program.

Never seen that. My first computer was a 'Schneider CPC64' followed by the classic Commodore C64 and Amiga 500 (and so on).

I've been huge into console gaming as well, using the PONG console (yeah) Atari 2600, SEGA Master System, Mega Drive ect. as well as teh Nintendo stuff.

I do all this till today bty. I own a PS4, XBOX and a high end PC because #PCmasterrace
Community Manager

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BigC92 wrote:You a poet and didnt know it, im just kidding about remembering yesterday,
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I was serious. I just pass the days instead of living them I guess...
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote:Never seen that. My first computer was a 'Schneider CPC64' followed by the classic Commodore C64 and Amiga 500 (and so on).

I've been huge into console gaming as well, using the PONG console (yeah) Atari 2600, SEGA Master System, Mega Drive ect. as well as teh Nintendo stuff.

I do all this till today bty. I own a PS4, XBOX and a high end PC because #PCmasterrace
Ooohh the good old days, where nobody knew anything about computers and we were the kings with a handful of knowledge :mrgreen:

I only have a regular PS4 and no gaming PC. I don't think I'll sign up for PCmasterrace because I don't want to tackle with more computer problems as I do all the time at work. I need a plug'n play solution that works flawlessly. So far, PS4 checks that box for me. Well except some incredible mods of course :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

I started with the Sinclair zx spectrum the went to a Tandy TRS-80 in 1981 it cost me £1995 and the software for my accounts was just under £1000. This is a picture Image
Then the Commodore 128 in 1988
Then the start of the modern day computer with a huge 100 mb hard drive and my first mouse on Windows 3.1 then through Win95 to Win10 now, but it's been a great journey so far and still continuing with ever better graphics and broadband speed.
Last edited by wickedset on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Smith Modding wrote:I didn't know it was on tbh :shock: I'll watch it tonight :mrgreen:
Aw, come on mon! :lol: :mrgreen: Don't worry, it's on for another day or two. Then, August 22 to 24 (as of now), another marathon will be on. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yay :lol: I've gotten caught up in school and what not haven't had the time
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote:You a poet and didnt know it, im just kidding about remembering yesterday,
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I was serious. I just pass the days instead of living them I guess...
Some years just go by super slow, most years go by a blink of an eye, kinda like kids, one day there born, next day their off having their own lives, thats what mom and dad says anyways, so yeah i agree with you on that.