Chat thread 2.0

Erica Von

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by Erica Von »

bill wants boys this time we already have 3 girls. ah well its in gods hands all I care about born healthy with no complications. But I can tell this is going to be a very hard pregnancy. I'm already swelling up dr says lots of bed rest, no lifting and stay calm.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Best wishes from me with the pregnancy! Be sure to tell us what happens in the coming days. :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Yep I have lots of time on my hands now sigh.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Congratulations Erica! Hope all goes well, so keep us informed. :smileynew:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Congratulations :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
W1der

Post by W1der »

Erica Von wrote:they can tell if its a boy or girl says so on the ultra sound machine. If you don't want to know tell them you want to be surprised. However knowing helps a lot in being able to buy the right colors and such. Also gives you a lot more time to pick names. Unless you already have that narrowed down. And Grats too God If there is 3 I just don't' know how I'm going to manage 3 This will make 6 for me sigh I hope dr. is wrong he said it could have been a false heart beat on the third it does happen. And the ultra sound isn't fool proof either there is ghosting of the images. Usually when your in the 2nd Trimester they get a better picture of the whole thing.
I have two girls ...
For both of them we had already picked names before they "came out" ... but the strange thing is ... the second they "arrived" we decided on new names, none of them was names we had thought of before. It just felt right in that moment. :smileynew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Pregnancy update for those who are interested.
Its official I am carrying twin girls and a boy so that's 3 I am in my second trimester however I look like I am in my 3rd trimester.
Feel like I could pop any time. I am gaining weight way too fast. Already lactating but I can not keep the milk cause my dr says not to save any cause it contains a hormone
that is bad for my babies when they are born.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Erica Von wrote:Pregnancy update for those who are interested.
Its official I am carrying twin girls and a boy so that's 3 I am in my second trimester however I look like I am in my 3rd trimester.
Feel like I could pop any time. I am gaining weight way too fast. Already lactating but I can not keep the milk cause my dr says not to save any cause it contains a hormone
that is bad for my babies when they are born.
Take real good of them kiddos, teach em right from wrong.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Wow that's big news Erica. Just noticed your signature as well. Need to update that now lol, our second child was born on 15th October.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Thanks Guil, Yes its been very tough can hardly do anything at this point. I wanted to do a kind of photo shoot like demi Moore did and my husband bill said no way.
of course I am not famous like Demi Moore but I thought it would be nice.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Chances are you won't be pregnant with triplets again so maybe mention it again in a few weeks and see how it goes. Probably better to call it a family memento rather than a Photoshop? Maybe it's just the wording that turned him off the idea?
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

That's actually really exciting news :) A lot of responsibility as well, I'd imagine 3 kids can be tough sometimes, but it will be awesome for sure.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lisertan wrote:That's actually really exciting news :) A lot of responsibility as well, I'd imagine 3 kids can be tough sometimes, but it will be awesome for sure.
Believe me it is. Our eldest is 13 going on 19 and she is headstrong lol. I can't imagine 3 more in the mix :confusednew:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:
Lisertan wrote:That's actually really exciting news :) A lot of responsibility as well, I'd imagine 3 kids can be tough sometimes, but it will be awesome for sure.
Believe me it is. Our eldest is 13 going on 19 and she is headstrong lol. I can't imagine 3 more in the mix :confusednew:
Never knew you had a few...
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

with these 3 it will be 6 5 girls and 1 boy bill is ecstatic, met my mother in law for the first time today she just sort of showed up on our door step with her eldest daughter.
bills parents are Amish.