Chat thread 2.0

ClassicTractors

Re: Chat thread 2.0

Post by ClassicTractors »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Image

Found it! This is when we first brought her home.
Sweet tractor. Was it used for spraying before you got it? Is that what those tanks were for? And I have to ask: is that a 7.3 pulling it?
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
ClassicTractors

BigC92 wrote:Who here likes Offroading games? Well on October 31st theres going to be a SpinTires: Mudrunner game coming out, this is the game that the PS4 and XB1 is capable of, but does anyone know if there will be a demo for this game? Sorry if i ruined your guys conversation, but i just wanted to know if you guys liked the SpinTires and been keeping up with the info on this game.
I'm looking forward to that game as well. I think it well be a nice change from the original (especially since I don't think there has been any updates on the original version for at least a year).

- Garth Brooks
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

ClassicTractors wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Who here likes Offroading games? Well on October 31st theres going to be a SpinTires: Mudrunner game coming out, this is the game that the PS4 and XB1 is capable of, but does anyone know if there will be a demo for this game? Sorry if i ruined your guys conversation, but i just wanted to know if you guys liked the SpinTires and been keeping up with the info on this game.
I'm looking forward to that game as well. I think it well be a nice change from the original (especially since I don't think there has been any updates on the original version for at least a year).
I heard that they rebuilt this game, the graphics, physics and everything in between, but just a while ago, i watched a yt video on this and it was with the Development, they were doing a tech demo, you can see the fuel sloshing around in the tank and trailer, you can see where the motor sits, just like a sim games, it makes you think twice about your decisions, like should i take route A or B, im a car guy, this game is right up my ally, its simply incredible.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

ClassicTractors wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:Image

Found it! This is when we first brought her home.
Sweet tractor. Was it used for spraying before you got it? Is that what those tanks were for? And I have to ask: is that a 7.3 pulling it?
I think it was, I believe they had cotton. We had to jump it off to get it on the trailer :lol: And yeah, that's a 7.3!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Sorry to change subjects but does anyone know how soms2 is doing? And for that matter to all members of the community best of wishes to all. I know some of us have our disagreements, some of us complain more than others (like me),but im very glad for this group and that Giants has brought us all together.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

BigC92 wrote: im a car guy, this game is right up my ally, its simply incredible.
I have spent several hours with the original Spintires. The wife is using the laptop for school now and I am extremely excited this is coming to console. The physics are some of the best I've ever seen in a game. You can "feel" the weight of the vehicles. It really is incredible.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Do you play with controller or steering wheel
El3mentGamer

Post by El3mentGamer »

Speaking of a steering wheel, anyone else play with one on ps4? Was looking at options, can't seem to find anything satisfying.
PS4: EL3MENTGAMER // GÓRALE - FS17 // SEASONS
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

fenixguy wrote:
BigC92 wrote: im a car guy, this game is right up my ally, its simply incredible.
I have spent several hours with the original Spintires. The wife is using the laptop for school now and I am extremely excited this is coming to console. The physics are some of the best I've ever seen in a game. You can "feel" the weight of the vehicles. It really is incredible.
That's exactly right, i never suspected a game like this to be on console, but i was watching the development video on it, and i dont have SpinTires the game, but to me everything looks more realistic, i know that they tore the game down and rebuilt it and played around with the physics, but the graphics are stunning, and the river crossing actually have an effect on your vehicle, i just about fainted, PC yes that was implemented, but on console it was never heard of. I extremely hope we will have mods for console, we wont at launch, but maybe in the future update, all in all ill have a helluva time playing this game.
ClassicTractors

BigC92 wrote:
fenixguy wrote:
That's exactly right, i never suspected a game like this to be on console, but i was watching the development video on it, and i dont have SpinTires the game, but to me everything looks more realistic, i know that they tore the game down and rebuilt it and played around with the physics, but the graphics are stunning, and the river crossing actually have an effect on your vehicle, i just about fainted, PC yes that was implemented, but on console it was never heard of. I extremely hope we will have mods for console, we wont at launch, but maybe in the future update, all in all ill have a helluva time playing this game.
Daggerwin made a first look video on it if you want to see more of the game.
Princeguardian wrote:Do you play with controller or steering wheel
I play with a steering wheel. Any of my games that are compatible, I use my G27 for.

- Garth Brooks
ClassicTractors

Random question: who on here likes MOD Pizza?

- Garth Brooks
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

What is a MOD Pizza?
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Lisertan wrote:What is a MOD Pizza?
One of those days when you give us tons of mods :lol: :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
ClassicTractors

It's this place where they make your pizza right in front of you. You can tell them what you want and how much of it, and the it is cooked in like 3 or so minutes.
FordFarmer97 wrote:
You should see how many mods I have started on my computer: it is like 4 or 5 at any given time.

- Garth Brooks
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

FordFarmer97 wrote:

Well, didn't people say tons of mods always happen when I'm not in the office? You might want to know that my 2 week vacation starts on monday.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon