YAG or...

Roktaal

YAG or...

Post by Roktaal »

Yet Another Goodbye
Apparently I am the cause of most of the fuss lately probably because I am not afraid to tell directly what I think without rolling it up in a shiny paper. I'm leaving this forum so all you whiny spoiled brats can post your qq'ing without being afraid that a bad Roktaal will come and tell you how shitty you are.
It was a short but very bad experience and I must say, apart from few very nice persons, this is the worst forum community I ever been in.
Goodbye and have a nice day
canadafarms

Re: YAG or...

Post by canadafarms »

Roktaal I have nothing but respect for you. I think its just been a weird couple weeks here and I don't think you were the cause of it at all. Not all us console players are unappreciative and I like reading your posts as well as the other modders to absorb knowledge and understand things the best I can. You gotta do what you gotta do but I hate to see you go.
PS4
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Maybe I should just stay out of this? But I think you guys/gals need to channel your anger at who is responsible for all the bad blood on this forum. And in my opinion that would be Giants for putting out a crappy console version and a remake of the same P.C. version. The way I see it if they would have put a little more time and effort into putting out a better game for both console and P.C. you guys/gals would not have anything to cry about. And this is just my opinion, So if you don't like it? BITE ME.... :lol: And Have a nice Day!!! :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lads what the hell happened? I usually only glance at the general forum but saw some threads last night that has left me baffled. Thankfully skullbits and delta were still around last time I was out of order and a friendly pm was enough to get me to wind my neck in.