Model collection

BigC92

Re: Model collection

Post by BigC92 »

My dads has alot of them, i have some, he has a shelf above his head full of construction equipment, he has 2 shelfs full of tractors and equipment, lemme put it this way, if dad dont have a tractor from fs, ebay he goes.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92, your dad should check out Bossen Implement. They have a ton of tractor stuff that I buy from. They are from Iowa and have a really good tractor store. I have been there before, it is pretty small, but everywhere you look is just tractors and equipment. They have a lot of brands and scales, they have Case IH, JD, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, etc. That's the place where I bought my NH T.700 and NH CR8.90 40th Anniversary combine. I usually just go there now if I want to buy another tractor to add to the collection. *thumbsup*

Having every tractor from FS?!? That I have to see! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Got my excuvator today, the day after i orderd it, pics will come soon
adidas_24

Post by adidas_24 »

eric21 wrote:Does anyone here colect model tractors or construction equipment?
Hi Eric21,
I have a small collection of 1:32 and a bunch of 1:64 that I have had from when I was little to getting the odd one now.
Here are the pictures of my collection:

1:32

1:64

I also collect 1:200 and 1:400 model airliners that collection is much larger, I have 92 planes in total.

Happy collecting! :hi:
If it ain't red leave it in the shed.
*Xbox One- FS17 and PC- FS15*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@adidas_24, I have that same JD 9530 Air Seeder set too! :D I have a few more of what you have there, still a nice collection you got there! A lot more clean and organization than mine, that's for sure. :lol: Everything is mostly boxed up.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
adidas_24

Post by adidas_24 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:@adidas_24, I have that same JD 9530 Air Seeder set too! :D I have a few more of what you have there, still a nice collection you got there! A lot more clean and organization than mine, that's for sure. :lol: Everything is mostly boxed up.

Thanks JohnDeere318, yeah the Air Seeder is probably my fav 1:64 model I have :smileynew: . I just got mine out of boxes last year after I started collecting the 1:32 size. I may get into making some small dioramas. I'm not looking got a large collection just some of my fav as I go. Though that's how my airplane collection started as well... :hmm:
If it ain't red leave it in the shed.
*Xbox One- FS17 and PC- FS15*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

https://twitter.com/eric_17/status/831162184298266624

Heres one of my models the boom fully extened and fly jib attachment
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If you like trucks, check on wsi
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

I also posted in an other thread, but I have a collection of 900+ models I think (stopped counting after 800 couple years ago). My drive to collect is not there anymore, but my colleague collector gets the exact same models I need twice, so he drops them off, then I pay, and be done with it :)

Collection is at my parents house, so I lost the touch with it when I moved for work 9 years ago.
PS4 player
garyst

Post by garyst »

I collect mostly 1/64 farm toys. I also custom build a lot of my own 1/64 equipment. Must have over 2000 pieces in my collection and over half of my 1/64 collection are either complete customs done by me or have something custom done to the toy. I also have a little bit of 1/16, 1/32, and 1/87. If you are a farm toy collector you must check out toytractortimes.com/messageboard forum. You have to pay to be a member but you won't be disappointed in what you find there. It is an awesome website.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

garyst wrote:I collect mostly 1/64 farm toys. I also custom build a lot of my own 1/64 equipment. Must have over 2000 pieces in my collection and over half of my 1/64 collection are either complete customs done by me or have something custom done to the toy. I also have a little bit of 1/16, 1/32, and 1/87. If you are a farm toy collector you must check out toytractortimes.com/messageboard forum. You have to pay to be a member but you won't be disappointed in what you find there. It is an awesome website.
You had me at "custom"
You lost me at "pay"
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I also collect tractors and farm equipment, but my dad has wayyy more then me, he started after i was born i think, but when he dont have a tractor that isn't on farming simulator, to ebay he goes! But we collect ERTL, diecast masters, NORSCOTT, pretty much anything, now hes collecting construction toys too, mostly JD though, he has his own personal shelf above his head, it has really sturdy brackets, so dont worry. But there is 1 tractor i would love too see in fs17, that is if someone is looking for a project, its a 9240 case ih 4wd tractor. It has spec's card, feel free to pm me for it.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

A little off topic but Lego was mentioned https://youtu.be/D19ySJDnOmA
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Patrick73 wrote:A little off topic but Lego was mentioned https://youtu.be/D19ySJDnOmA
Odin's beard! I had no idea lego could be that complex. That is amazing
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.