Patch 1.4 well done Giants!!!!

Terrier930

Patch 1.4 well done Giants!!!!

Post by Terrier930 »

How the hell did this pass testing. Lots of issues. Was looking forward to the New modules on console. But now the game is just ridiculous. Seeders don't work, ai stops randomly. Looks like we will now have to wait for Giants to fix this. Real shame as I do love this game but this update has been a shambles.
Beastofwar

Re: Patch 1.4 well done Giants!!!!

Post by Beastofwar »

I did not have many issues except the stupor of the AI helpers. They used to stop for nothing in the middle of a field and decide to turn around, often winding up in trees. Since the patch they just stop after doing 2 passes on a field. Have to put them to work over and over again.

AI helpers are useless in mod maps too.....or mod maps are not made to be used by AI helpers. ( walls, trees and such are right next to fields where AI helpers will run into them )

So the patch did certainly not make the AI any smarter then it was. Instead making them even worse. :frown:
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

And they want to charge $14.99 for a dlc...they can't even get their game right in the first place. Now 4 patches later its worse than when it started.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

manosaurus wrote:And they want to charge $14.99 for a dlc...they can't even get their game right in the first place. Now 4 patches later its worse than when it started.
Couldn't agree more. Testers need to be fired, for real now, time and time again they just can't get it right. Giants, you are not modders, you do get paid to do this. We pay you to play this and this is what we get, time and time again. At some point it will jeopardize the future of the game.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

That point is now. Why do you think cattle and them there crops is gonna kill this series. Because giants can't do anything right. Nor do they seem to care if we are inconvenienced. Where's the facebook or forum posts from giants apologizing for this dung heap patch? Nowhere. Seen 3 ads for the kuhn dlc though....
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

manosaurus wrote:That point is now. Why do you think cattle and them there crops is gonna kill this series. Because giants can't do anything right. Nor do they seem to care if we are inconvenienced. Where's the facebook or forum posts from giants apologizing for this dung heap patch? Nowhere. Seen 3 ads for the kuhn dlc though....
They always cower after they do this. Just our threads have been thrown down here in the off topic cat. This is the main topic of the day lol. Its not off topic at all.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I was smart. I pulled the modem after reading the forum first. No auto update for me.
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

manosaurus wrote:That point is now. Why do you think cattle and them there crops is gonna kill this series.
I sure hope it will. They've been getting away with sub-par technical quality of their products for a LONG time. Quality of content aside, FS is ridiculous pile of garbage from technical standpoint.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Octopuss wrote:
manosaurus wrote:That point is now. Why do you think cattle and them there crops is gonna kill this series.
I sure hope it will. They've been getting away with sub-par technical quality of their products for a LONG time. Quality of content aside, FS is ridiculous pile of garbage from technical standpoint.
Is there a reason why no one wants to say the real name?
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

chuckGnades wrote:
Octopuss wrote:
Try typing cattle and then crops. It'll auto censor to command and conquer
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

manosaurus wrote:
chuckGnades wrote:
Octopuss wrote: I sure hope it will. They've been getting away with sub-par technical quality of their products for a LONG time. Quality of content aside, FS is ridiculous pile of garbage from technical standpoint.
Try typing cattle and then crops. It'll auto censor to command and conquer
Lol really? That's petty. I'm losing respect for them.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Octopuss wrote:
Even though they are working together?

Anyway you keep saying that eveytime a new game comes out..wait forna bit and thetln get angry. And yet u still play it?
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

I've knocked out a good few hours with this patch and I think i must be in the minority, as for me it has fixed lots of issues.
The flickering is gone, my hired workers actually work better than they used to and my frame rates are better.
I have not had the seeding issues others seem to have.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

farmer_bell wrote:I've knocked out a good few hours with this patch and I think i must be in the minority, as for me it has fixed lots of issues.
The flickering is gone, my hired workers actually work better than they used to and my frame rates are better.
I have not had the seeding issues others seem to have.
I didn't notice until I made a head land. The air hits it and stops
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

But did they fix the rain coming in through the buildings ???
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen: