My game is unplayable

chuckGnades

Re: My game is unplayable

Post by chuckGnades »

They tweeted a fact sheet. Did not acknowledge any issues.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Correction, they just tweeted
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Buy aps5
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

eric21 wrote:Buy aps5
what is aps5?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
PrincessJessi84

I'm really srry brad.. this is honestly just a HUGE mess.. and the problem is its not even an evenly distributed mess.. it seem very hit or miss and that's even with variables (mods) removed from the equation.. mine for example has been fine on both platforms.. I farmed on pc yesterday using courseplay and it was as if we hadn't had an update at all with the only indication being that I'm suddenly making a fortune off my crops.. and I updated the xbone yesterday morning and installed some 4real mods and had me a nice drive around on old streams and it was perfectly well behaved.. no stutter.. no fps drops and certainly no crashing.. but then I read reports of so many having problems and it just makes me feel really bad.. giants needs to sort this out.. and we the consumers need to put a stop to this garbage.. it really is very simple.. don't buy games on release.. demand they be tested and fixed first.. and not just giants but ALL titles.. this nonsense of releasing broken games for us to test is getting out of hand and needs to stop
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Here's what stegei said..."It's a question of days until we have fixed the issues, so it's hopefully going be some days+about 1 week for the PS4/XB1 update to be released".
So I can't play this now for at least a week? :lol: I can feel my blood pressure raising very fast. This is how I get treated after giving my money to a company.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Bradleyson wrote:Here's what stegei said..."It's a question of days until we have fixed the issues, so it's hopefully going be some days+about 1 week for the PS4/XB1 update to be released".
So I can't play this now for at least a week? :lol: I can feel my blood pressure raising very fast. This is how I get treated after giving my money to a company.
:lol: I would say a week is being optimistic with weekends thrown in I'm gonna guess at least two weeks if not more :sadnew:
PS4
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Exactly what I thought.
Any questions, ask away.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Totally unexceptable, they should have to recall the whole damn thing and reissue it when they have a better grasp on what they are doing. I'll bet there is a lot bean bag chairs at Giants. What really upsets me is the lack of concern. No sense of urgency or responsibility to the people who have support them by purchasing their product. Its like they are learning from their mistakes. This is quickly turning into the norm. And it worries me a little, once you get the reputation as a maker of broken games, its hard to sell copies.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

Yeah it does feel like a kick in the teeth, I had fs13, got fs15 and all the dlc and obviously had this one too. But hey, I'm just one person and we all know that one person doesn't matter.
Any questions, ask away.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Bradleyson wrote:Yeah it does feel like a kick in the teeth, I had fs13, got fs15 and all the dlc and obviously had this one too. But hey, I'm just one person and we all know that one person doesn't matter.
What weird is its you would think the consoles would all be about the same. People say their Xbox is fine. Maybe they aren't noticing. I could play if I want to ignore shuddering vehicles and equipment, the a.I. taking a single pass then quitting, repurchasing any mods I had in my shop as they have been removed from my inventory, and having to restart the game every time I want to go out to the title screen. Sorry, I'm not that simple, ya know.
PrincessJessi84

I would hardly call myself "simple" and frankly I resent the implication.. this is not a broad reaching thing.. its conditional and obviously dependent on variables that we r unaware of.. my vehicles do NOT shudder.. I cant speak for the AI but all of my vehicle modifications were present and accounted for and whats more is I didn't have to restart my game.. when I quit my game save it took me to the title screen as it always has.. u should exercise caution when throwing around words like "simple" to describe other people
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:I would hardly call myself "simple" and frankly I resent the implication.. this is not a broad reaching thing.. its conditional and obviously dependent on variables that we r unaware of.. my vehicles do NOT shudder.. I cant speak for the AI but all of my vehicle modifications were present and accounted for and whats more is I didn't have to restart my game.. when I quit my game save it took me to the title screen as it always has.. u should exercise caution when throwing around words like "simple" to describe other people
The appropriate amount of caution was exercised. *thumbsup*
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

I've been put under moderation :lol: I can't post until a moderator views my post?
Any questions, ask away.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

@chuckGnades... Giants crashed my hard drive when fs17 first hit the market. Long story short they didn't even acknowledge my posts on here or my emails to their customer service aka garbage folder inbox. I got more support from Sony. Almost 10 hours of tech support. Point is unless your catering to their ego of greatness or a favorite user/player or posting something they find interesting they don't reply. Put 1 toe out of line and they'll ban you. All I can say is just deal with it as best as you can. It's terrible but this is the FS norm.