Feedback/Sugestions

Broksiu

Feedback/Sugestions

Post by Broksiu »

Dear Giants

I'm playing farming sim since 2011 and over the course of years the game has improved greatly.

Especially im loving the grafic improvements, large variety of vehicles, and the amount of tasks that can be performed in game (silage is my favourite one).

However the game does need some small tweaks in my opinion to become a pure AAA titel. Heres a list of things that I think could be improved:

-Shop
In some categories thers really plenty or even too much vehicles, implements that can be purchased (hervesters for example) while for potatos and sugarbeats there really isnt much of a choice. The player can go small (by that I mean you buy the small combine) or big( the finall combine). This does impact my enjoyment a little as there isnt much of a progression involved in that particular direction of farming. By that I mean, when I start the game there is a progression involved when speaking of tractors, combines,cultivators, seeders,sprayers. I start buying stronger and stronger tractors, that alllows me to buy bigger seeders, cultivators, speeding up my work flow etc. That give me a feel of a progression. Sadly it feels to me like sugarbeats, potatoes are really optional task and there isnt progression involved at all. The best way is just to skip it and colect enough money till you can afford Holmer hervester because then it starts becoming profitable.

-Game UI
Actually im very satisfied with the game ui and all the functions, I just have a question, could it be possible in future to enter vehicles using minimap without the need to go to menu or tabing tho vehicles? Would make things faster.

Things i like to see:

Solar panels:
Its very common for solar panels to be attached to roofs.

Damage system:
A damage system could be implemented to make it feel more realistic. By that I mean not the models but mechanics like: When using too weak tractor for certain equipment the tractor would age faster. Using the right tractors for right equipment would become important.

Map Variety:
Could maps from previous Farming Simulators be added to game ( FS9 11 13 15)? Player would have a bigger choice and would not need to rely on modders so much. I have nothing against modders, its just that the maps made by Giants are far more polished and appealing to me.

FInally:

<Animal farms>
Could player chose where the location of animals would be?

Player would need to convert owned field into cow/sheep/pig farm. Converted field would set the maximal amount of animal that can be on that farm. Player aswell would have the option to place all the necessary buildings where he wants them to be( manure, locations, feeding locations, etc). This could really give a feeling of building your own farm.
This would apply aswell to bioplant.The bigger converted field into biogas plant the more silage pits are there.

Such a system would really kick in when it comes to multiplayer as each farm would be uniqe.

With regards Broksiu,
JohnDeere318

Re: Feedback/Sugestions

Post by JohnDeere318 »

This is an official feedback thread here: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=94382

Edit don_apple: thanks for pointing in the right direction. Closing this thread.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt