THANKS GIANTS YOU UPDATE S*UKS..........

TurboAndy

THANKS GIANTS YOU UPDATE S*UKS..........

Post by TurboAndy »

Your update has just ruined something I could loose myself in for hours but due to your update it takes ages to load, when it does load it has so much lag that computer games in the 80's ran smoother and when i come to shut down it takes ages.

Contacted Giants about it but get no reply.

What a waste of my time and money buying this.
eric21

Re: THANKS GIANTS YOU UPDATE *censored*..............

Post by eric21 »

Sounds like a computer problem, i believe its the first ive seen regarding lag
DukaSoft

Re: THANKS GIANTS YOU UPDATE S*UKS..........

Post by DukaSoft »

I've seen a few posts regarding lag.
However its quite hard to help with the info you've given us :)

Whats the Pc's spec?
Could we see your log.txt?
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Sounds to me like you have mods installed that conflict with the new patch.
FearEile

Post by FearEile »

Ah sure when you're name is TurboAndy everything probably seems slow.
Eggsbox: FearEile
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Yeah, try a clean install and no mods.
Equinox1566

Post by Equinox1566 »

I agree my game lags to all the work i did on my map now i dont even want to play it anymore.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

i''m a pc player myself, and i haven't noticed any lag, and my load times are same as always. its most likely a mod conflict. instead of whining like my 5yo try doing some testing first. start by disabling all your mods. if that doesn't fix the problem do a clean install. if the load times do improve after disabling mods, then enable each mod one at a time to figure out which one is responsible. its time consuming, but more effective than whining. personally i wouldn't quit playing just because i hit a bump in the road
aklein

Post by aklein »

Update is fine for me not a single problem. Performance is just as it was before if not better looking than before.

I haven't seen a single AI issue either.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Do a clean install? What kind of an update/patch requires a clean install?
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

the only thing ive noticed besides the obvious not being able to sow the same crop twice with a direct drill is my xbox does take some issue with having all 3 4real mods installed.. otherwise mine runs as good as it always did on both pc and console.. im enjoying some of the new features but i cant find anyone talking about them because everyone is too busy bitching about how bad the update is and no one is talking about some of the nice new features.. anybody know any of the new features that r not so obvious as straps in the pickup beds?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I think the reason people are busy bitching is because they're not able to enjoy the new features. The ones who can enjoy the new features, are probably playing the game.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ok so answer me this.. y r some enjoying it while others r not? if it was truly "bugged" it would be across an entire platform or multiple platforms.. im pretty sure the issues r not showing bias from one player to the next.. there r obviously variables involved.. like.. maybe mod conflicts.. or maybe just maybe (now bare with me here and hold onto your seat) maybe the update didnt take correctly for one reason or another and a clean install might at least help fix the problem(s).. but if it were truly bugged no one would be enjoying the new features.. so yea.. by all means be salty to me because your game is messed up.. that will help fix it for sure *thumbsup*
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Guil

Post by Guil »

Exactly jess. I have a good 8-10 hours since the update and I can honestly say I haven't had any problems other than the odd time the helper stops at the end of an odd shaped field but that has always happened.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:or maybe just maybe (now bare with me here and hold onto your seat) maybe the update didnt take correctly for one reason or another and a clean install might at least help fix the problem(s)..
its been known to happen. my wife's computer had a bad habit of not installing updates properly a while back.
PrincessJessi84 wrote:so yea.. by all means be salty to me because your game is messed up.. that will help fix it for sure *thumbsup*
now princess, you should know that this is how the world works now. you just have to whine and cry until someone comes along and makes all your problems go away. doing a bit of research into the problem and trying to take care of things your self is a thing of the past :this: