LOOK AT THIS NEW DLC I DISCOVERED

Beez

Re: LOOK AT THIS NEW DLC I DISCOVERED

Post by Beez »

I found this on youtube. I think it's a bit overkill to be honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnRTbbeT6m0
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its not an overkill, they are huge ploughs and seeders that the quadtrac might struggle with
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Yeah the 747 is for sure overkill for any implement that this game has to offer right now, but then again, so are all of the 4WD tractors and the MT800 challengers that came with the game. Hopefully they will include some big implements to justify the big machine. I have been waiting and waiting for some more info on this, more so on the implements, I doubt if I will even run a 747 on my game but probably try it out for fun.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Indeed. I have zero interest in the Big Bud. The big implements are all I care about.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

All I really need is an air seeder from seed hawk....my virtual farm is idle until until that arrives. Would not mind a nice chisel plow from great plains either.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

mackintosh wrote:Indeed. I have zero interest in the Big Bud. The big implements are all I care about.
I have zero interest in this forthcoming DLC full stop. What with the AI not being that intelligent should be interesting seeing how they deal with stuff that's possibly twice as wide as anything current.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Zetor9145 wrote:
mackintosh wrote:Indeed. I have zero interest in the Big Bud. The big implements are all I care about.
I have zero interest in this forthcoming DLC full stop. What with the AI not being that intelligent should be interesting seeing how they deal with stuff that's possibly twice as wide as anything current.
Yeah the AI isn't very impressive right now. But I have found I can use the biggest equipment currently available with the current AI. They may need to be restarted once in awhile due to not finishing the last pass but I can deal with that, I still want the bigger implements to pull behind my MT865's.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

That's a wee bit melodramatic. The AI does a decent job with large implements, provided a sufficient headland is created to facilitate its turning manoeuvres. Usually a single pass at each end of the field is enough. On PC, for everything else there's Courseplay. It does a decent job of filling in for the default AI when dealing with irregular fields.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

It's not the ends that the AI has trouble with, it's the side borders where collision walls or items are placed. Even though it is the side of the field, they still want to be able to turn a machines full working width. I had just updated all my fields with straight close borders to the game walls. Now I am left with doing an entire pass from field end to field end myself, only takes a 6 minute drive @15km/h.
PS4 player
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Something like auto tractor would be so nice integrated into the base game. I wish they could make it so the ai would do 2 headlands when they first started and then finish with back and forth passes.