LOOK AT THIS NEW DLC I DISCOVERED

Guil

Re: LOOK AT THIS NEW DLC I DISCOVERED

Post by Guil »

JohnDeere318 wrote: That's why I said, we should expect it between October and December, most likely October. And yes, future release dates are indeed way off, just like Amazon had FS17 set to release on December 31, 2016, when it was supposed to release October 25, 2016. :)
Did you not look at the link above? It's been released in spring.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Surely a new large US style map will have to be made to go with these big tractors? The consoles really don't have much available to them outside of the European maps, which aren't best suited to Big Bud tractors, to put it mildly.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Even a gcv edit with better use of space would be decent. That map would be so much better if they would take out the small fields and make bigger fields. Doesn't need to be as many really there could be half as many as far as I'm concerned. The fields at the south end of the map are as small as I like to use really.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
BradM73

Post by BradM73 »

I don't think these new "official expansions" are the same as the Gold or Titanium Editions and won't include new maps. I'm certainly not expecting maps, and the box art hasn't shown or reference a map to go with the new equipment either. I did speak with Martin shortly this evening, though he was tight lipped on the matter, so all I can say is we'll know more later.
Check out all my farming videos on Youtube and SUBSCRIBE at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BradM73
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

This is all pretty good news..but I am concerned we may not see an official Fendt 1000 series and Katana at all for FS17
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Who owns big bud these days?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Apparently it's in a museum in Iowa. The guys who owned it used it till 2009 but decided to retire it. I only know cause you got me wondering lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bud_747
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also the supposed date when its avaliable 30th April is a Sunday, so its not that
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Release dates are almost always placeholders and are subject to the publisher's own release schedule or just wishful thinking on their part. We now have an official release window anyway - Spring, which is anywhere between mid-March to mid-June.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It depends on where in the world you are from and what system u use
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Preble 818 wrote:Apparently it's in a museum in Iowa. The guys who owned it used it till 2009 but decided to retire it. I only know cause you got me wondering lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bud_747
Yeper, been there before. Sat in the rim of the tractor, man was that tractor huge!
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

eric21 wrote:Who owns big bud these days?
Well there is only 1 of the V16 747s. However there was over 600 smaller ones made and I know of 3 of them within my state and all of them are still used regularly. People like them because of the simplicity of the power train and ease of repairs.

Also I am next to positive that there won't be a map in this pack.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I'm new to the FS series (FS17 is my first), but does Giants usually offer maps as a DLC or part of a DLC pack? Or are maps simply up to the modders??
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mdoss wrote:I'm new to the FS series (FS17 is my first), but does Giants usually offer maps as a DLC or part of a DLC pack? Or are maps simply up to the modders??
Usually, when a FS releases, a year later after GIANTS releases the game, they release a map with vehicles as a DLC. Only one DLC is packed with a map and more vehicles than your standard $9.99 pack. The vehicles+map pack is usually around $14.99.

Example: FS17 released October 25, 2016. Official Expansion #1 (Or like FS15 Gold Edition) releases around that same time in 2017 (one year later), which is a DLC with a map and more vehicles.

I hope I explained well enough. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I hope I explained well enough.
Yes you did- Thanks for the info!!

Well since the Kuhn DLC was $14.99, I wonder how much this version's "official expansion pack" will be?! :shock:
Hopefully free for us Season Pass holders. *thumbsup*
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain