ideas for fs19

SimulatedSphere

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Giants say it will take ages to do that but they will try foyr fs19.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

JPS wrote:What I would like first and foremost is a lit dashboard when I have my headlights on. It's 2017, mods prove it's not that hard (or demanding on gfx).

And while we're at it... Functioning dashboards would be next on my list (blinker indicators and such).
It's not that it's difficult, which it isn't, but it certainly isn't easy, it's the fact they have to do every light for every machine. A modder putting it in one tractor is different then them doing it in many many many tractors, cars, harvesters, and other drivable machines
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SimulatedSphere

I made a post about this last month , have a look for info .
Just waiting for FS19!
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Capacity meters or level indicators on things like green house water tanks and silos would be pretty nice. On the silo you need a trailer to put under the pipe and then select load to cycle through the contents and volume of each type. Not completely prototypical of the real thing but a control panel on the side of the silo would be neat, versus opening up the menu of the map. On the water tank, being able to drive past and see a visual indicator without getting out of the tractor would be cool, like a simply sight gauge on the tank?
SimulatedSphere

Maybe a pipe for filling up tanks or a even more realistic way of opening the shop ( through a phone ) . More realistic way of opening tractors and maybe moving sticks inside the vehicle ( if its does not contain scripts ) .
Just waiting for FS19!
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Diggity wrote:Capacity meters or level indicators on things like green house water tanks and silos would be pretty nice. On the silo you need a trailer to put under the pipe and then select load to cycle through the contents and volume of each type. Not completely prototypical of the real thing but a control panel on the side of the silo would be neat, versus opening up the menu of the map. On the water tank, being able to drive past and see a visual indicator without getting out of the tractor would be cool, like a simply sight gauge on the tank?
Greenhouse water tanks have capacity meters. Just walk next to the tank
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I'd like placeable factories kind of like what we get with the fabrik script so we can have all those cool factories as part of the base game.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Greenhouse water tank indicators? I have looked, what do they look like, I haven't seen anything that would tell me how much water is left in the tank, u till it runs dry and the plants turn brown?
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Diggity wrote:Greenhouse water tank indicators? I have looked, what do they look like, I haven't seen anything that would tell me how much water is left in the tank, u till it runs dry and the plants turn brown?
It shows in the help menu in the upper left corner. I think you walk next to the water tank and then it will show the amount of water left.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
SimulatedSphere

ClassicTractors wrote:
Diggity wrote:Greenhouse water tank indicators? I have looked, what do they look like, I haven't seen anything that would tell me how much water is left in the tank, u till it runs dry and the plants turn brown?
It shows in the help menu in the upper left corner. I think you walk next to the water tank and then it will show the amount of water left.
It was like that in fs15 but I think ClassicTractors was right because that happened to daggerwin when he walked past his greenhouses . It should tell you how much manure and water there is left but can see the manure anyways .
Just waiting for FS19!
SimulatedSphere

ClassicTractors wrote:I'd like placeable factories kind of like what we get with the fabrik script so we can have all those cool factories as part of the base game.
Maybe the Honey Bee mod? Or the Fish Farm? They would be cool .
Just waiting for FS19!
superhyoga

Post by superhyoga »

My suggestions for FS 19:

* Add more variety of crops and animals. You can add fruit trees like orange, lemon, olives or strawberrys.
* Increase the price of eggs. In this moment it's very useless to sell eggs
* Add diferent factories where you can produce different products to sell, with the different crops, like strawberry jam, orange juice, bread, cakes, olive oil,...
* Add in the animals, a health option. The health will be reduce if the animals don't have water or food. The animal can dead.
* In the Vehicle Workshop, add diferent options with the diferent equipment that you use. You can change the diferent gearboxes to gain more power in the vehicles or increase the capacity in the tippers and loading wagons or increase the wide lenght in plows for a price.
* Add in the price list, the price of wood. Now when you sell the trees, you don't know the price of the trees. You only can see the price of wood chips.
* Add more places to sell grass and straw.
* I would like that in the section of mowers, you have again the amazon profihopper (of FS13) or any other similar and a bigger versión of it like the Krone Big M 500 (FS13). I don't know why any of them was available in FS15 or in FS17 when are two of the most useful mowers in the game.

Superhyoga.
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

superhyoga wrote: * Add in the price list, the price of wood. Now when you sell the trees, you don't know the price of the trees. You only can see the price of wood chips
You don't see the price of the wood, because it changes with the length of it
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Whilst I absolutely love the farming sim games and I think each new game has been a huge improvement on the last, there are still some really annoying aspects to the game that i think should be rectified in fs19.

I think there needs to be a much better management aspect to the game. In real life, small farms are owner operated but as they grow and become bigger then the owners tend to become more management than labourers. I think the game needs to have this.

my ideas are:

You should be able to employ workers, rather than hiring them for one job.
There should be a recruitment agency that gives you cv's for full time salaried workers that you can hire. As you start out, the available workers are not as skilled and demand lower salaries. Maybe the game could make them use more fuel, do jobs slower etc or maybe they can only perform certain tasks that they have experience in. As you progress and become more successful, better skilled workers become available for a higher salary.
You pay a daily salary rather than £/time.

I would like workers to be able to deal with livestock and milking.

I would like to have an office at the farm which you can enter and it brings up a management interface where you can select a worker, tell it to take tractor x, with implement y and perform a task in field z. You would then see the workers tractor go off to that field and perform the task.

I would like workers to automatically follow harvesters or be able to go to a harvester at a certain fill level. I would also like them to be able to take full loads to the sell points.

In the management section you could bring up a grid map of each field and select what direction you would like the worker to work in, how much of a head land to have and mark any areas that you want the worker to leave.

You should be able to buy seed and fert rather than having an endless supply at the farm. Prices should fluctuate so you can buy in bulk at the cheapest prices like the sell points. You should have to buy in that specific seed as well, not just a generic seed pallet. Bagged seed/fert or pallets should be collected from the store and they should run out as you fill the seeders.

You should be able to sign contracts with buyers who collect harvested crops from the farm at their contracted prices. You should be able to schedule collections.

There should be seasons and crop rotation and in the management interface you should be able to mark out your crop cycles for 3 seasons so that when you have lots of fields, you do not accidentally plant the wrong crop at the wrong time.

Vehicles:

I would love a used machinery dealer where you can buy old kit that looks rusty/used and has a much lower reliability. They should break down at random times and maybe even have a feature where you have to call a mobile fitter to the field to fix it, unless you have your own workshop and a worker that has mechanical skills.

I would like to see more work on the physics of the vehicles because at the moment there is no real difference in feel between a 250bhp tractor and a 600 bhp tractor.
A 30 ton load should have a huge impact on a medium size tractor which at the moment, it does not. It kind of defeats the object of saving for a big piece of equipment if the smaller machines can cope with the biggest tasks.

I would like to see irrigation equipment included.

I would like to see a properly developed in game gps feature as the gps mod is a bit clunky.

I would like manual implement hook up with pto and hydraulic pipe instalments

Root crops:

I have found that root crop farming is not as realistic as other crops.

The tools and textures are not sufficient for realistic potato farming for example. We need ridgers, de-stoners, power harrows, irrigators and shakerators all having an impact on yeild and with realistic textures.

The current potato planter only works properly on square edged fields as the ridges do not follow the direction of the planter. this makes irregular shaped headlands look stupid.

As the game already has potatoes, it might as well have onions and carrots as these crops pretty much use the same equipment.

I think that covers most of my wants, there rest of my wants are covered by properly developed and working mods.

Other than the above i would like to see better physics all around with spin tires style physics so we have to use diff locks, 4wd, etc. It would be good if the machines would get stuck and sunk into the fields so we have to use chains, winches to pull them out.

I would like to be able to dig anywhere with excavators and do ground work with bulldozers etc. Top soil should be a thing that you can dig, move, tip etc

I appreciate that these are both complex tasks which would require a total start over with the game though so i am not expecting that.
SimulatedSphere

Maybe a way more realistic fuel usage because right now is so unrealistic . Real tractors shed like 5 litres within a few mins whereas in fs17 a tractor sheds 2 litres within a few mins .
Just waiting for FS19!