ideas for fs19

Lostfarmer6474

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Remove chickens and eggs/ eggs sell points.Make buyable chicken house, like bees.And, because graphic engine doesn' t have to move those 10 poor chickens around, we can have more visable cows.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

I don' t think a lot of players bother to collect those 53 eggs/ day and deliver them accross map to sell point
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ I'm one of the ones who rarely if ever collects the eggs (I don't think it is worth the time for the small amount of money you make). I honestly think it would be a good idea to remove them all together.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Anyone else think that their should be movable vehicle mirrors? It’s nice that we have working mirrors in the game already but it would be really nice to actually be able to use them, like for backing up or parking equipment,especially for the players who like to play in first person. I thinks its a good idea, what do you guys think?
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

I hope they keep the chickens, but improve them to include breeding in a proper unit, and being able to buy, feed and water them. Also they need to keep the playability of the GAME, it's not real life, please keep the withering on/off automatic engine start on/off and the growth options. I like the look of seasons but would not buy the game if implemented as it is, stops being a game to me, I know a lot of real life people want it but I don't, for me it turned very boring and stopped being a pleasant playable game, 1 day of winter would be fine, plant the begging of spring, harvest till the end of autumn also I bought the sugarcane pack and don't like the only map you can use it with seasons. I have loved the game from 2009 and the new features, graphics
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Wolfbane wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 am Anyone else think that their should be movable vehicle mirrors? It’s nice that we have working mirrors in the game already but it would be really nice to actually be able to use them, like for backing up or parking equipment,especially for the players who like to play in first person. I thinks its a good idea, what do you guys think?
Working IC is great. Moving recently from the console to PC version of FS I found having really good IC is one of my favourite things about a good vehicle mod. Realistically though I don't know how they'd do it on console. It really does require a keyboard and mouse from what I can see. It possibly could be done somehow in a really limited way on console though.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Could Giants possibly add subcompact tractors? It would be really great for working like a small field or doing yard work.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Bungáskenyeres

Post by Bungáskenyeres »

Support the oculus rift :D
Dmey

Post by Dmey »

Support PSVR :D
BenGerlach

Post by BenGerlach »

How about adding Gleaner seeing you guys already have Agco brands. Also, i think adding silage bags and the sort would be cool
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
ClassicTractors

I think it would be cool to have crawler tractors, especially if we get deformable terrain.

- Garth Brooks
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Why would there not be tractors on tracks?
ClassicTractors

^^ Different kind. The ones I'm suggesting are like a bulldozer without a blade, like this:

- Garth Brooks
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Ah like the Fiat or the Massey from the Massey pack. Gotcha
Kevinw26

Post by Kevinw26 »

I would like to see cotton rice Milo oats a watering system for the fields hopper bottoms kinze grain carts macdon headers able to level out hills just to name a few