ideas for fs19

FarmingRemasterd

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

used equipment would be wonderful... i really like the idea. What about an AuctonHouse as well?
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:57 am used equipment would be wonderful... i really like the idea. What about an AuctonHouse as well?
I think we need an auction house like EAs madden has. and a trade system. for all your goods and equipment. and have your stuff delivered to your farm for a small fee or pickup at the store.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

we should be able to make our own fuel.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Animations for entering/exiting vehicles.
Animations for refueling equipment.
Animations for filling liquid trailers. Water/Slurry etc... Example: Hose System Mod.
Animations for filling water troughs for animals.
Dashboards that light up when headlights are on.
Dashboard Indicators that light up when Headlights, Turn Signals, Hazards and the Warning Beacons are on.
Rain that doesn't fall through the roof of buildings or through the tractors.
Windshield Wipers and finally,
More Harvesters for Potatoes, Sugar Beats and Sugarcane.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
alee

Post by alee »

I am from Hong Kong, I hope next version FS19 will be developed as follow item:
1) Improve texture on ground surface during and after weather.
2) All equipment can be dramaged by crash.
3) Sprayer by air-plane.
4) Grape Harvester
Thank.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I would like animated window wipers and more real rain with puddles that could splash. And yes i'm back. Nothing exciting.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

So guys, what do we know so far? Im going to be honest here, i dont see a big difference in graphics, to me they just spiced up whats there, when i hear graphics change i think of ps2 GTA to PS3 PS4 GTA, thats graphics, im not lashing out on giants or anything like that, but this all could be changed in the future. Thank you.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

BigC92 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:09 am So guys, what do we know so far? Im going to be honest here, i dont see a big difference in graphics, to me they just spiced up whats there, when i hear graphics change i think of ps2 GTA to PS3 PS4 GTA, thats graphics, im not lashing out on giants or anything like that, but this all could be changed in the future. Thank you.
I imagine that the change you expect and that will not come at least in FS19, it would only be possible for the PC consoles are out, there are other games that do this in graphics but I prefer the same cartoon graphics unless licenses brands and to add the famous scripted that not there in console that would be a real breakthrough in consoles more new and famous brands also more models of all power aser more chopped straw things not to be like this to PC
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

But i could be looking at it the wrong way to, but i just tell it from what i see. But back OT, you know i might be too late, but how about realistic power washing? Its boring to just point at a tractor, press the button and watch the tractor become clean, but i like keeping my stuff clean, but i would like it to be realistic, also i read that there will be more things to do on the farm, also how about the possibility to get stuck, muddy roads from rainy days ect, am i going to far? There are a few more ideas and i know i have a short time window to work with, but hey im just brainstorming here.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Not really, but in some maps there are muddy patches where you go really slow and sink too
W1der

Post by W1der »

I would like to see things that already is available as mods included in the vanilla game ...
- Gears (at least back/forward) and a parking break (some of us actually have a steering wheel with pedals and gear shifter(s)).
- GPS ... at least a simplified version.

Also ...
More options for MP ... at least the possibility to turn off "drowning" and more control over "guests access to specific vehicles (being able to "lock" plows and cultivators) and more room for "game description" (a "notepad" where you can type what ever jobs are available and some simple rules for the server).
Maybe a MP profile where you can earn "XP" and a "community tool" where you can keep track of your friends "activity", bookmark favorite servers etc ...

And ...
No more "pointless" easy/normal/hard mode ... instead give us beginner/reality/challenge(simulator), where the challenge mode has features like "allow create field" always turned on, damage to vehicles and more precise "docking" needed when connecting implements and such (simulator mode).
"Achievements" that you can only get from playing on reality or challenge mode ...
Earning achievements could (should) unlock vehicles etc (as most like to play this "simulator" as an "arcade game" anyways) ... :mrgreen:

Here is a "crazy" idea ...
Another column for gamepad/controllers for more options when mapping buttons ... :this:
And how about some more camera angle options with quick buttons (like in ETS2)!? ... *thumbsup*

And please ... the "keep engine on" feature ... should ALWAYS keep the engine turned ON !!!

The list goes on ... :blushnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah i agree, the list does go on, but earlier today it was raining and i thought that hey since rain wont go through buildings, why not collect it, there is a guy in my town, just up the hill and to the left of where i live has built a umm... Contraption of this type, he has rain gutters along his house and garage, which is connected to a gutter spout, where that is connected to a filter system and he has 2 20 gallon barrels to collect it, not it would be absolutely awesome to have a garden, that's where the rain water comes into play, he has a water pump connected to a garden hose, which goes to the sprinkler system (duh), but it would be absolute awesome to have a big barrel or something massive at the main farm to collect rain water, and water those greenhouses or your animals, no since paying for water if you dont have to, i maybe going to far with the garden thing, but that is what he uses to water the garden, besides, i dont want to Fast Forward time so the next stage of my crops to grow, i want to be on my toes if you get what i mean.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I would love to see oats and alfalfa for the horses. This is probably too late to request this, but I would love to see Oliver tractors as well.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Anybody familiar with either Darf hay rakes or even Circle C equipment? The majority of the west coast just doesn't use rotary hay rakes. I'd like to have alfalfa take a big role in this game as its farmed almost all world over. If you brought on Circle C equipment, you get not only the wheel rake, but also their bale stacker, which is a self propelled unit, compared to the pull type Arcusin. Would love to see that small brand added!
I make jokes that others don't get.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

A system that allows your tractors and combines to follow a certain line so you don't have to drive them. Something like that GPS mod.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: