ideas for fs19

BigYveske

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by BigYveske »

give every loadable product or object their own specific weight (density)
This will make it possible to specify trailers or buckets with a volume and mass specification. This way when buying a trailer we would have the option the take shelf’s to put on them. This way you can get the full capacity of a trailer in volume and mass.

Also make more object attachable with the straps too the trailers. When I buy a front load or other loading equipment I normally buy more attachments for them. Like to put them on a trailer and straps them on and drive everything home in one drive. Without anything trying to slide off.
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Hello i have been playing FS games since FS11 so here are my ideas for the next game i have been sugesting some of these since FS15 but here we go:

1. Seasons mod is implemented in the game since launch and its a part of the standard game
2. Dashboard lights
3. Dynamic terrain that responds to weather conditions, more realistic plowing etc.
4. Partial or full implementation into the base game of following mods: more realistic from @dural, manual attaching, courseplay, GPS mod, manure mod, chopped straw
5. And my favorite please add grapes/olives into the game you have a new holland license why not add this beuty into the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgmC9hbr4vM
Also this machine would be great for weeding the grape lines https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVsGadBg-Rk
And here is the planter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxjZ356xk1E
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Control settings!
(using more than one controller)

If the game recognizes more controllers you should have more controller setting columns or tables.

Make it possible for the same action to select more buttons form Different controllers too do the same thing.

Apparently you can’t combine twoo controllers for an action open/close (using two joysticks, wanted button 1 on stick 1 to open the claw form the lumber crane and button 1 on stick 2 to close the claw.) you need to stay on one controllers. Like this to change.
Massy7644

Post by Massy7644 »

Ok my opinion about FS and if been playing from 2009.

The 2 thing that is still missing for FS is pest control management,weed management is starting to come trough but not there yet.
If you played john deer farming game you will know what is pest and herb management.(only nice thing about that game)

Have More realistic incorporated into the game but with a switch on and off option as some players don't like MR.
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

A couple things that were available as mods in FS13 that I would like to see in the FS19 version. Was disappointed they did not appear in FS15 or FS17. There were great mods for FS13 for beef cattle and growing sheds for animals. Beef Cattle and Dairy herds should be two separate husbandry items as in real life. Maybe horses as well. Also I find having to "clean up" spilled food pretty lame - I'd prefer to have to muck out the stables as in the FS13 mods. Actually, I'm surprised no one has converted these mods for FS17. (Mods for FS13 were done by Marhu). The only other thing I'd like is a couple more crops, particularly oats (for the horses...).
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

A lot of FS13 mods aren't converting because of they would look really bad due to updated textures and what not
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

mrnascar wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:13 pm A couple things that were available as mods in FS13 that I would like to see in the FS19 version. Was disappointed they did not appear in FS15 or FS17. There were great mods for FS13 for beef cattle and growing sheds for animals. Beef Cattle and Dairy herds should be two separate husbandry items as in real life. Maybe horses as well. Also I find having to "clean up" spilled food pretty lame - I'd prefer to have to muck out the stables as in the FS13 mods. Actually, I'm surprised no one has converted these mods for FS17. (Mods for FS13 were done by Marhu). The only other thing I'd like is a couple more crops, particularly oats (for the horses...).
The valley the old farm has stables to muck out

Cleaning up spilled food is in real life a job to do but if you don’t like it there is the lely mod.

Stappenbach has beef and milk

Both mod maps are very nice mod maps

And horses yeah it’s a hobby and probably some farmers have them for there daughters but I don’t thinks this is the next real farming thing.
mrnascar

Post by mrnascar »

Cleaning up spilled food is in real life a job to do but if you don’t like it there is the lely mod.

And horses yeah it’s a hobby and probably some farmers have them for there daughters but I don’t thinks this is the next real farming thing.
Thanks - I'll check those maps out. I don't mind cleaning up after the animals - I realize they should require some maintenance after all (grew up on a farm...), I just miss mucking the stables.... You're right about the horses, although there seem to be a lot of them on farms around here (Cobourg, eastern Ontario, Canada) - as you say, mostly hobby, but I enjoy the animal husbandry aspects of the game. There are also bison and water buffalo farms, even emus, and farms raising goats for meat, milk and cheese around here, but i'll save those for my FS21 wishlist...
garyst

Post by garyst »

The crops I would like to see the most added is cotton, milo, and rice. I would also like to see the rows of the crops match the row spacing of the planter used to plant the crops. Would like to see more residue left over after harvest and tillage taking more than one pass to bury the residue like in corn for example which leaves alot of residue. Would like to be able to spray for weeds, pest, and disease. One thing I want more than anything is the ability to sidedress ammonium nitrate liquid fertilizer and the equipment to go along with that. for sure need more American style implements, especially would like some hippers/bedders, du-all seedbed finishers, disk harrows, and 12 to 16 row stack fold 3pt. Mounted row crop planters. Would like more dynamic ground with mud when it rains and pto ditch diggers to be able to make drainage ditches in the fields. The ability to precision land level my fields with scraper pans and finishing scrapers, and lastly the ability to harvest sugarcane even when raining, oh and push bar style front weights for the sugarcane tractors to help push out any equipment that gets stuck in the mud during cane harvest.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

mrnascar wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Thanks - I'll check those maps out. I don't mind cleaning up after the animals - I realize they should require some maintenance after all (grew up on a farm...), I just miss mucking the stables.... You're right about the horses, although there seem to be a lot of them on farms around here (Cobourg, eastern Ontario, Canada) - as you say, mostly hobby, but I enjoy the animal husbandry aspects of the game. There are also bison and water buffalo farms, even emus, and farms raising goats for meat, milk and cheese around here, but i'll save those for my FS21 wishlist...
We won't see any meat production if PETA complains again
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

We won't see any meat production if PETA complains again
[/quote]

Let them don’t care about PETA
This is a game there isn’t an extiaul slaughtering process so it is harmless

It’s like saying ban all shooters because people are goin to start murdering each other if they play a shooter game!

Stupid people of PETA. They should know how it feels to be hungery to be able to have a nice peace of meat to eat.

Just saying, love the game!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FS19 needs a dirty south map with cotton,trailer parks and yard jockeys.And a moonshine still and lots of shanties.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

The only thing im wanting is a sleeping simulation built in.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:11 pm FS19 needs a dirty south map with cotton,trailer parks and yard jockeys.And a moonshine still and lots of shanties.
Sounds like West virginia
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Peanut farming, turkeys, and a new map, plus a couple extra pieces of equipment.

Maybe they will absorb some popular mods like seasons/4real mods into the base game.

Those are my predictions for the next iteration.