ideas for fs19

Turbojugend

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Turbojugend »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 am Since we can skip night now. How about a house with a bedroom and your character will get in the bed when you skip night.
That was one of the first things I thought about when I started playing FS. Strange that it doesn't exist already.

P.S.: Stardew Valley has it.
heyimbill.com
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

I have the perfect idea. Machene Warrenties. As well as paying off your machene as you go. For example. you buy a 200k tractor and there are some warrenty options like a 2 year or 3 year or something like that. Or it could go by the hourage. like it could start at like 10 hra and go up to like 500. (for the multiplayer servers tend to rack up a lot of hours on equipment). just an idea. So, on the whole making payments thing, there could be several options like 5k per month or like something like that and it would gradually pay off of the machene. you would have a set date that it would have to be paid off by though. just my 2 cents.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

I don’t know about you guys but I feel that you get handed everything in farming simulator like the tractors, harvester, and the farm itself, I think that you should have to buy your farm and equipment at the beginning of the game.( like apply for a loan at the local bank, or work for other farmers. And as other have said where you can go into your house and sleep through the night. Maybe a better steering setup?
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 am Since we can skip night now. How about a house with a bedroom and your character will get in the bed when you skip night.
Please, no.
Playing on PC
Blue850

Post by Blue850 »

Put the fields in numerical order when scrolling through the screen that lists your tractors, machinery etc. And mark fields with missions available on the mini map
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'd love to see a levelling system so you can only buy certain classes of machine or equipment and as you level up it unlock better equient etc.
weidermark

Post by weidermark »

I have a suggestion for all who are rooting for John Deere, Make similar looking tractors and implements named Jane Doe and instead of green and yellow have yellow and green.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

That would be kinda funny, someone should do that.
dutchman063

Post by dutchman063 »

Soilmod... we need soilmod of some kind... its the only thing im hoping for
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Guil wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm I'd love to see a levelling system so you can only buy certain classes of machine or equipment and as you level up it unlock better equient etc.
I wouldn't like to see vehicles locked behind a levelling system but I think they could do some interesting customisation features, all across the game, that were locked behind some sort of levelling XP system. People like the farming empire building aspect of FS. There's loads they could do to encourage people to play it as a game as well as play it as a simulator experience.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

weidermark wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 pm I have a suggestion for all who are rooting for John Deere, Make similar looking tractors and implements named Jane Doe and instead of green and yellow have yellow and green.
That will not work, Deere copyrights body shape as well as color.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Hopefully a bit of dynamic soil , newer brands , season implement. I love more maps like one for Australia , America , Uk , Hungary , maybe more foreign countries. Maybe vary the cars the ai drive and make the ai workers better in round fields ( up to giants ) , more crops and maybe fastenable machines . Gearboxes similar to the one in Mud runner/spin tires, cabin lights if possible , more dynamic lights , beacon reflections , Autoload machines for like logs and maybe more mowers like bush cutters or the ones on the big crane arms to cut near a river. Possibly the smelly thing that creates scents according to your place as an extra , something like the straw harvest add-on built in , sleep functions like in ets2.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Jefferyawesome23

Post by Jefferyawesome23 »

It would be awesome if you would add John Deere things like tractors, combines, seeders, and etc also it would be cool to have more working garage doors on sheds
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ John Deere isn't coming
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Sullivan9703

FS 19 Wishlist

Post by Sullivan9703 »

Welcome Dear Giants Software!

The following Farming Simulator 19 could include the following:

- Dural MR mode and its toy engine and MR xml files.
- dynamic soil and dynamic weather (see Cattle and Crops soil dynamics)
real weight values (for example, true bale weight and true weight data for different loads for crop delivery)
-the rain does not fall into the machines and buildings.
is real physics in vehicles?
- Variety of lands
-Exactly improved graphics engine?
you can see something on the ground when you are working, eg fertilizer or fertilizer.
-Fs 15 had a so-called "weed mode" that would be good to see in the next section.
-Animations in the tractor cab

What do you like to see in the game?

Edit don_apple: moved from German to Engish section of forum and combined with existing thread for suggestions for FS19.