ideas for fs19

Smith Modding

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Smith Modding »

Because maps take longer to make and test...
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
ESG Ghost

Post by ESG Ghost »

More seed costs for example you have one store that sells 100L of seeds for £700 and another store that sells for £690 and it differs like grain price's when u sell.

*Realistic AI.
*Grain Dryers (moisture levels degrade crop prices) so you can't sell directly from the field expecting it to be the best price
*Better maintance for example farm yard maintance etc.

*Realistic AI traffic speeds.
*Worker's that actually drive from the farm to the field to work and back (harvesting, grain carting etc)

*More realistic tractor sounds

*More realistic work speeds...there is no way you will drive a combine harvester 6MPH while harvesting, that just doesn't happen ever.

*Realistic Dust (dust tends to fly all over the place not just a tiny bit out the back and at the front. Look at harvest videos on YouTube to see this)

This game has so much potential for realism and other game tweaks... currently this is a good game but to make it a GREAT game there's alot of little things u gotta sort out giants...
K9monkeyR4C3R

Chevy Duramax (consul)

Post by K9monkeyR4C3R »

I think a good mod idea for consul would be to add a Chevrolet Duramax pickup, crewcab, extended bed or dually. I always wanted to have a duramax in consul but there were never any added.
Svdbrg

Post by Svdbrg »

The only thing I wanna see if heavier bales and logs
marked399
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by marked399 »

I'd like to see a 2 player split screen option
Nate1480

Post by Nate1480 »

I would like to see pull behind forage harvesters, like a new holland 900 or something... also maybe the standing silos, like they used in the old days instead of the bunks. Real farmer here and would like to help add to the awesome game!
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Be nice if we had a section to post a (must have mod we wanted) so that mod makers can see it, and update it weekly with comments, I am still looking for a roller that can lay various surfaces not just grass, like the one in FS17 that was a good mod, no update as yet for FS19
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

The ability to chain down equipment for transport.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

blackiecat wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 am I am still looking for a roller that can lay various surfaces not just grass, like the one in FS17 that was a good mod, no update as yet for FS19
Couldn't you just paint the ground with the in game function?
G'day
benetonas

Post by benetonas »

I also would like to see in farming simulator fs19 pull behind forage harvesters.

It could be like a new holland or something in this way. But not sure I should think I guess more :D
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Dirt.
RayDonovan

Post by RayDonovan »

Create a recruiting system so that you can hire personnel for all the same tasks (the farm director manually refueles the tanker and goes to purchases LoL) :this: :this: :this: :this:
speroni23

Post by speroni23 »

For modding, there should be more cars added i.e different styles of realistic pick up trucks. There should also be a "Unlimited Placeables" mod so we cant max out of machinery and items we can place. Also there should be a plow mod we can put on a pickup truck and be able to move side to side. One last thing, there should be a customization to where you can put light bars on your vehicles including pick up trucks and Semi Trucks
humbe

Post by humbe »

I would like improvements that makes it a bit easier to rate and score a game.

- Ability to lock down settings relating to difficulty at start of game, rather than being able to toggle it all game through.
(Economic difficulty, crop destruction, lime/plowing required, fuel usage etc)
- Ability to choose to save game to cloud, allowing you to access it from multiple PCs and making it hard to tweak your own savegame.
- A calendar, so you at least see how many days game time you've played since you started the save. Even if the base game don't want to implement seasons, they could still make a year calendar but leave every day the same, so there at least is some time units to present summaries of how you've done in the last period.
- Finance summaries per week/month/year that you can access back in time.
- Add assets to finance summaries, so you see how much your land, vehicle and gear is worth.
- Some sort of scoring system. For instances summing your assets with your cash balance and deduct loans.
- Some sort of ranking of who's made the highest profits within a given time frame on a given difficulty on a given map with given mods. Profit per game time unit might force people to do too much micromanagement, so maybe profit per game time unit + real time x 5, to avoid top being filled by either overly micromanagement and waste of real time, or people spinning through the year very quickly to reap harvests as quick as possible.

And fixes to easy to abuse mechanisms, as for instance:
- Either make the sell price of land 25% or more below buy price, or at least model in the worth of what can be harvested on the land, so you can't make a profit of just buying land, harvesting and selling it back.
NPR_Terry

Post by NPR_Terry »

I would like to play as different people in the same map. Sometimes I feel like playing a small farm, sometimes foresting sometimes a big farm. It would be nice to keep the harvests and finances separate. (Unless of course there is a way to do this already and I missed it.) Oh yeah. How about a try before you buy? I hate it when I purchase equipment only to find its doesn't work with what I have.
Family members have worked for Deere and Company, International Harvester and J.I. Case...
For the past three generations.