ideas for fs19

Gimli54

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Gimli54 »

The sell system could still use some help granted fs17 was an improvement from 15 one thing that bugged me from 17 is that I thought they created so much hype and attention around the trains but then there’s only been one sell point in the giants produced maps for trains and you can’t use a regular tipper forcing you to use the train which to an extent I get but what I think they should do to make the trains more involved to a degree but not blaming someone for wanting to use their tipper, what would work I think is create two or three points along the railline but have one or two where you can sell with either the tipper or the train and then one or two for just the train just an idea though
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

How about some custom wraps for the trucks. Like how Forza does. At least on the Lizard brand and if the modders wanted the function on theirs.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I’d like to see a little more done with the pickup trucks. I think it would be cool to have the option for regular or crew cab, gas or diesel engines, 4x2 or 4x4, and flatbed or pickup bed.

I would also like to see 2 wheel drive tractors and smaller utility tractors (<60 hp) for smaller loader and farm jobs.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

How about an auction/trade system for your unwanted stuff. Like how Madden you can auction/trade stuff.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ClassicTractors

^^ Auctions would be awesome!

- Garth Brooks
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Or when you wanna get new equipment you can just bring used equipment you wanna trade into the shop and actually barter so as to get a reduced price on the new vehicle you want instead of just straight cash for both
ClassicTractors

^^ With some small price negotiations as well. That would be awesome.

- Garth Brooks
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

ClassicTractors wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm ^^ Auctions would be awesome!
I remember 13s auctions you could get some fields pretty cheap
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

A dealer with new and used equipment with be great as well as the suggested trade ins.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

A classic career mode where you start out in the 30s and you need to meet certain goals such as produce so much crops or goods then you got to advance to the 40s-50s and so on until you reach mid 2000s. Ive play airline sims that were similar and really enjoyed them.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Gimli54 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:24 am Forgot to add that I think Giants should expand fertilizer instead of it just being for boasting yields make it to where you have fertilizer to helps crops and you have to monitor that but also check for weeds periodically and spray herbicide and same for pest this would make weeders a more reasonable purchase as they’re not just a slow was to fertilize now and to go on top I think crop dusting would be a nice touch
If done right it would be a welcome addition to add realistic gameplay and make it togglable and gameplay more customizable.
ClassicTractors

livesea72 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:04 am
ClassicTractors wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm ^^ Auctions would be awesome!
I remember 13s auctions you could get some fields pretty cheap
That’s right. I had forgot about those.

- Garth Brooks
Mbello

Post by Mbello »

I'm sure it's too late for ideas, but I'll give it a go anyway!!! 1- Train carts that hold more than two semi truck loads... I hate losing that price between carts (Or a 5 minute delay before the market reacts) 2 - The ability to take a vehicle out of the scrolling queue. I have about 75 driveable vehicles, it is so annoying having to scroll through them all just trying to get to the other combine in a field. How about parking a vehicle in a shed takes it out of the rotation? That way when I'm harvesting with four combines, two grain carts, and two trucks I only scroll through those vehicles....
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

I'm all for taking vehicles out off the scrill too. Also 2nd hand equipment to help get started would be great
Playing on Ps4
JACK LANGSTON NIKE

Post by JACK LANGSTON NIKE »

Playing mini games? What has the community of Farming Simulator come to?!? It's a simulator set on three different activities: Animals Husbandry, Farming and Foresty! it's not a life game like The Sims! And Giants will not add that because it would cause the game to get more harder to update and code. Not trying to be rude, but that is the most retarded idea I have ever heard in the history of Farming Simulator Forum.