ideas for fs19

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Lisertan »

a little marker to remind me how far I've read this thread.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

They could make a complete bug free game and not sell you the rest of the game for 14.99 every few months.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Completely big free isn't really possible, that's why updates are made. Completely bug free is really hard, most games have the, at first
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Smith Modding wrote:Completely big free isn't really possible, that's why updates are made. Completely bug free is really hard, most games have the, at first
Most games nowadays anyways.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Hi everyone I would like to propose further suggestions for improving the game:

1) a 4K graphics, I like the graphics, but I'm sure GIANTS can enter a level of detail that we do not even imagine
2) as a map I would like to see an Italian map, as I'm an Italian player
3) As a new plant I would like to see tomato, vine, fruit and even rice
4) the possibility of fencing the fields and bringing their animals to the pasture
5) more manual tools eg. brush cutter, broom, spade ...
6) new texture for crops
7) dynamic terrain, seasons ...
8) Possibility of building buildings
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Lisertan wrote:a little marker to remind me how far I've read this thread.
Lisertan apologize my question, know if open some update in the door for this game fs 17 with the new console xbox one X before project scorpion is that I am worried about this since I will take this next generation almost as pc resolution 4 k native and so I wonder so many things like what would happen now with the new fs 19 with this console more powerful know something about it knows if it will be something new as much gameplay graphics and mods, I say it is almost a pc only in console you know something this matter
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

I'm not sure I understand the question. You mean if the next FS will have better graphice because teh console has more power. I'd say yes :)
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Lisertan wrote:I'm not sure I understand the question. You mean if the next FS will have better graphice because teh console has more power. I'd say yes :)
Lol if so, but the other was that if you open an update for fs17 by the arrival of the new xbox X why I will happen to this generation and I want to know if they have already thought some update for the performance of this game the fs 17 ???! I do not know if I understand myself Is prepared fs17 to run better in the new xbox one X ??
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Oh I see, we will look into this for sure :)
Community Manager

ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I would also like to see grain bins, drive over decks, and augers. I think that would add a lot to the game and it would give more equipment options.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im being honest here, BUT, i dont really see any new graphics, to me its been the same, but for straw, grass and hay swathing, that has took a turn for the better, ive watched dozens of YouTube videos on PS4 FS17 of course, and the mod maps planting textures are incredible, from fs15, grass, corn, wheat, barley, sugar beet, potato, canola, haven't changed from then, i surely hope to see a graphics update, not like the teaser video (unless you can pull it off) but, tone that down, just a tad bit, i would but it, cause like farm-war said, new generation console can handle Greater graphics, it make me wonder what the next GTA will look like.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with ClassicTractors, grain bins would be lovely to see in Farming Simulator. Especially since that is what America uses and it would just be nice to have some instead of that weird silo looking thing. :) I will say FS17's silo is a lot better than FS15's.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

For the American maps, we need a dually truck like the Lizard TT (option with pick up bed and flatbed), as well as gooseneck trailers (like 32 and 40 foot lengths with ramps and tension belts as these seem to be the most common), along with a gooseneck livestock trailer. There is so much smaller equipment in the game that is too small for a semi, so a smaller form of transportation seems necessary. I think a lock script for equipment on trailers would be a nice addition as well.
Last edited by ClassicTractors on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

ClassicTractors wrote:For the American maps, we need a dually truck like the Lizard TT and gooseneck trailers (like 25,32, and 40 foot lengths). There is so much smaller equipment in the game that is too small for a semi, so a smaller form of transportation seems necessary. I think a lock script for equipment on trailers would be a nice addition as well. To add realism, selectable 2 and 4 wheel drive would be nice. That way, the player could turn off 4WD on pavement and only use it off-road and in field work. Mud would also be nice because it would add a challenge in rain storms by trying not to get stuck.
If you're on PC, drive control does the selectable 4wd thing. I have a utility trailer in testing right now that can hold small tractors and is towable by the Lizard TT. I plan on making a truck based on the Ford F650 that will have a pickup version, among other things
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

The graphics are the least of my concerns. They are perfectly fine. I'd like more gameplay elements. Seasons, more crops, businesses, extra ways to make income. Possibly another animal or two. Orchards. I feel the game needs slightly more longevity in these ways rather than more tractors, trailers etc. We have loads of equipment already.
I know most of these are already on pc but as a console player, id love to see some of these added to the base game.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66