ideas for fs19

ClassicTractors

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ try the realistic fuel usage mod.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ He's on console
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
IanM

Post by IanM »

Coffee. This game needs coffee. Now we have the south American map with Sugar cane, some coffee would be nice.
Tobacco plantations ?
Faster AI traffic and throw in some farm machinery, I see as many if mot more tractors than cars on our roads at times. That would make the map seem more alive as well.
Talking of traffic, how come a tiny little car can crash into a 5 ton tractor and its the tractor that gets bounced halv way across the road?
I know that there are a lot of mods out there that make this game what it is today. Things like Drive Control, better fuel usage, Follow me, GPS, seasons and More Realistic should be in the game. Mod makers have given a lot to this game, is it not time to give something to them? (and no I dont mod).
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Agree with cofee. Would like oats, rye, grapes and mushrooms. Don't think tobacco would come in as the games has pg 3 rating.
deddycantshoot

Post by deddycantshoot »

Survey instrument for console,mark straight lines and corners for plowing.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

deddycantshoot wrote:Survey instrument for console,mark straight lines and corners for plowing.
Gps?
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Oké lets list it up :hmm:

-Maybe an option on tires?
I coughed myself on using a tractors for transport and the others for field work. Maybe road tires? Let tires wear off on the use. Road tires last longer for transport. Traction tires for the field use. Narrows will wear offf a lot more on the road and road tires wound not wear off that much in the field but gif you less traction. Something like that. Maybe even gif it a fuel consumptionlevel change on the different tires on usage.

- goats. Maybe goats. Compared to sheep, goats need housing so more use off straw(gives us manire). They give milk! But need less attention on food like the cows. Grass and maybe a bit of chaff.

Beef cow. Production of meat. Give them a easier produce time butt give them something more expensive in the meal with middlings(if this is the right term)

Maybe age of cattle. Now you got a produce time. Give it time to be young cattle that need to walk in the meadowlands to grow(gives us a little animal transport to bring them to the meadows and a bit later(on age) back to the stables on the farm. Maybe even sell them for an small fee on old age after milking them to the last drip :biggrin2:

- give these meadows an fertilize stadium. When walking animals on it +1 on the fertilizer count. Injection of liquid manure on grass? +1 count. Than when not running any cattle on the meadows you can put the mower in it and give you a good slice of grass.

- Meat chickens? Since you are going in the houses why not meat chickens? Give them food with a selection of wheat, corn and middlings(to buy)?
After a period of time when they are butcher ready they move out and you get a paycheck. and than you need to clean out the houses. Cool right? gives you a good deal of manure :hmm:

- speaking of manure!
Give the different types of manure(liquid manure, chicken manure, beef manure)a different fertilize stadium. One is stronger than the other. One gives more organic waste in the ground so you can compensate the gift of compost on the fields(we need compost standerd in the game but as an additive like lime(chalk)) This also makes us able to top-dress the field with manure, so if you do the catch crop like oilseed radish makes more sense an maybe give a extra fertilize stadium so it doesn’t go a waste to give more manure on the first crop?

Well that’s it for now on my thoughts for expending the game with fun and challenging aspects. Hope it’s recognizeable to all real life farmers that this is real(in Belgium that is). What’s your a pinion on this?

Sorry for spelling mistakes!!
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

[quote="BigYveske"

Beef cow. Production of meat. Give them a easier produce time butt give them something more expensive in the meal with middlings(if this is the right term) 

/quote]

Don't happen as peta had a massive go at giants for adding pigs as it is.
ClassicTractors

I'd like more of the Great Plains product line for the Big Buds. I'd like their air drills, large discs, large cultivators etc.

- Garth Brooks
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I'm thinking of a developer mode that can give money and fly and that but it may ( again ) contain scripts not allowed for fs19 .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Maybe ferries that can transport machinery across rivers or something . Could surf the internet for tractors or machinery , hopefully Claas and John Deere .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
ClassicTractors

SimulatedSphere wrote:Maybe ferries that can transport machinery across rivers or something . Could surf the internet for tractors or machinery , hopefully Claas and John Deere .
I saw that Claas is going to be in FS19, but it could have been a bad source or I could be remembering wrong. Sadly, I don't think JD will happen, but I wish it would because I want the older John Deere Tractors (60 series etc).

- Garth Brooks
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

ClassicTractors wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:45 pm I saw that Claas is going to be in FS19, but it could have been a bad source or I could be remembering wrong.
Quite sure it's a bad source, as we are the only real good source and we never said that.

Sorry :(
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

hahaha lissertan always giving us a bullet in the forehead with his statements hehehe nimodos to continue waiting for those brands so requested for console or change all to play on pc that in my case will not happen
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I would love to see some version of seasons for console, and keep all the maps coming! Great game!