ideas for fs19

lexiontech

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by lexiontech »

But I think physically doing them would be too time consuming for the general player. Have it as an option to turn on and off, and to change oil/filters, tires, chopper knives, or whatever, you just drive it to your farm shop or the store and do it there through the menu. At least it would be more realistic than hey this machine you own costs you this much per day weather you use it or not.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

And another note, on a mod I downloaded recently, the lexion 780t, it had an option for unit number decal. I would like this added as well as I usually run 2 or 3 of the same tractors and combines and would be nice to number them as such so you can keep track of which one is which.
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Cranberry bogs!
Beez

Post by Beez »

In my opinion the community or people that play farming sim 17, really like to play in depth. Think some new additions would be nice:
1. Would like to see some added stuff to the worker situation. I mean you could have some sort of list, and people who are better at a specific field work, and they could get leveled up according to what they do, and they could for example plow a field 20% better and faster or you receive a better amount from that field.
2. The ground contact with the wheels. Now that is a biggie in my opinion. I saw that there is a new game trying to implement that. There are some maps that have the mud mod. I don't know how hard it would be, but something like Spintires integrated would be great(not at that value doe).
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

I agree with Beez. You could hire workers for a season instead of just per field. You could chose from a list of people looking for work and hire however many people you think you will need to run your operation. Each person costs you a set amount per day. As their experience goes up they get faster at turning around, not leaving small skips etc. Ground contact is big thing for me too. They sort of implemented it in this game, but the fields don't get wet enough for it to actually come out. I have found if you use a tractor such as a 939 vario on the horsch tiger 10 lt, you will get wheel spin with the standard tires. If you put the duals on your wheel slip will decrease. I would like it if they would expand on that. Make it so after it rains the field conditions remain wet and maybe even have standing water in the low spots or ditches that you would want to stay away from unless you had a tracked machine.
AgroSaxon

Post by AgroSaxon »

Placeable everything house,silo,animals full custom yard. Have the field delete tool switchable to make dirt/gravel/pavement just like how you change seeds etc. It would be nice to work your farm then go to others peeps/friends servers to see what and where their yards are and what they look like also customize the growth period longer if wanted and skip/sleep option like skyrim for example and better AI tell workers to do headland and if its an obcure shaped field they should be able to do it un-supervised and have no mess ups. Still love 17 though cant wait to see what comes next! cheers
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

A new engine would be a start so we can have new things like weather, mud,seasons.also not so much new equipmentas a broader selection like 50s-60s on up in several brands so we can start small or stay small if we chose. I also would like fresh code,seems like several problems with 17 were a problem in 15 such as the woodchipper.Giants still has issues to fix in 17 but its making progress towards a worthy successer to 15.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

LT hit the nail on the head a page back, oil changes, you can have like a big tanker trailer, collect the used oil, recycle it, get paid for it, dk how much would be a good price, but like tires and stuff, having the ability to change them, buy a tire, new and or used, there be a trigger by the rim, the tire will appear on the rim, and you will put the desired air pressure in them, ability to blow out/ change air filter, that will be awesome, LT and I could build a new FS, lol, but Giants, will this be possible on console? PC is a no brainer, Listeran, thoughts? You said we can ask stuff.
fhinze

Post by fhinze »

How about building an (Ubuntu) Linux version? That way I can finally chuck Windows and it's unmanageable Windows updates! Steam runs well on Ubuntu while more and more games are becoming available on Linux. Can't wait for the day Linux takes over from Windows as the preferred Desktop Platform for gaming! Windows is just becoming way to cloudy for my liking and those pesky Windows updates which are no longer manageable! It's becoming a "rubbish" OS very, very quickly! It's really time to consider alternatives to Windows in all seriousness! Windows is boxing and bullying us into the cloud! While I don't have a problem with the cloud in general, at least keep the user in control instead of taking decisions for us. I hate windows; the only reason I still run it is because of this awesome game. PLEASE consider a LINUX build for the next version of Farming Simulator.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Also the bounciness of the tractors, seen a jd tractor with a cultivator, flew over the rr tracks, bounced more the a basketball.
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

I'd like to see the ability to select where your barn/barns are located.. build and improve them yourself as you go on.. I like my animals in close area and I'm sure many people like them spread out all over.. but I think that should be up to the player to decide
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Jwolfm3 wrote:I'd like to see the ability to select where your barn/barns are located.. build and improve them yourself as you go on.. I like my animals in close area and I'm sure many people like them spread out all over.. but I think that should be up to the player to decide
I like to travel, explore places, adventure, but, if you look a page or two back, you can see one of my ideas i have.
Guil

Post by Guil »

BigC92 wrote:
Jwolfm3 wrote:I'd like to see the ability to select where your barn/barns are located.. build and improve them yourself as you go on.. I like my animals in close area and I'm sure many people like them spread out all over.. but I think that should be up to the player to decide
I like to travel, explore places, adventure, but, if you look a page or two back, you can see one of my ideas i have.
You are rocking on the edge of spamming now, I have read about this post in 3 or 4 different places now.
rasilo

Post by rasilo »

I don't like the suggested survival game aspects. What I wish the most is a larger variety in farming activities. We now have 4 different kind of plants: field crops, root crops, poplars and grass. But there's so much more possible and every category will bring some new unique machinery:
- herbs
- vegetables
- nuts
- fruits / orchards
- rice

I also don't like the current animal system too much, since it feels too passive. You just have to refill food, water and straw once every six days and animals will generate money.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
You are rocking on the edge of spamming now, I have read about this post in 3 or 4 different places now.
Well i do.