ideas for fs19

JohnDeere318

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by JohnDeere318 »

lexiontech wrote:Cleaning your own seed would be cool. Save yourself some money by planting your own seed, maybe even make more money off of it as you can sell seed for more than regular crop. They would need a seed cleaner, maybe a seed treater.
*GASP*!!!! MONSTANO is not going to be too happy with that!!! :lol: :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

True that, probably would have to stay away from patented breeds...no soybeans corn or canola Monsanto would try to take your farm if you tried that.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes they probably would, it is sad when Monstano takes your farm away in real life, probably even on a virtual farm too. :sadnew:

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Funny yu guys talking about monsanto.
My dad was head of there r n d division from 1965 to 2002.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Never heard of them before, who are they, what do they do?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Monsanto is the number one commercial seed company in America I believe, and I think worldwide too. They are really strict and you are almost forced into to buying their seed. I watched a documentary about them, and if you clean your seed for next year, or have a non-Monsanto seed with their seeds pollen (a.k.a. cross-pollinate) they will sue you for everything you got pretty much. Lots of people have been sued for what they did and are put on a list so that they can't buy Monsanto's seed ever again. Pretty harsh about what they do, and it is sad to see farmers get sued for that.

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Monsanto is the number one commercial seed company in America I believe, and I think worldwide too. They are really strict and you are almost forced into to buying their seed. I watched a documentary about them, and if you clean your seed for next year, or have a non-Monsanto seed with their seeds pollen (a.k.a. cross-pollinate) they will sue you for everything you got pretty much. Lots of people have been sued for what they did and are put on a list so that they can't buy Monsanto's seed ever again. Pretty harsh about what they do, and it is sad to see farmers get sued for that.
What the hell? Thats sounds like trump would do, that aint right, around here, they use pioneer seeds, i think that is the greatest of the great seed you can get here.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Good thing you guys grow Pioneer, because Monsanto does NOT own them. Here is a list of what Monsanto does own:
American Seeds
Asgrow
Campbell
DeKalb
De Ruiter
Diener Seeds
Fielder’s Choice
Fontanelle
Gold Country Seed
Hawkeye
Heartland
Heritage Seeds
Holdens
Hubner Seed
icorn
Jung Seed
Kruger Seeds
Lewis Hybrids
Peotec
Poloni
Rea Hybrids
Seminis
Specialty
Stewart
Stone Seed
Trelay
Western Seeds
Resource: http://planet.infowars.com/uncategorize ... y-monsanto

My grandpa used to grow Asgrow soybeans and DeKalb seed corn, but now he doesn't grow those seeds anymore. I think it's been at least 3 years since he has last planted that seed.

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Good thing you guys grow Pioneer, because Monsanto does NOT own them. Here is a list of what Monsanto does own:
American Seeds
Asgrow
Campbell
DeKalb
De Ruiter
Diener Seeds
Fielder’s Choice
Fontanelle
Gold Country Seed
Hawkeye
Heartland
Heritage Seeds
Holdens
Hubner Seed
icorn
Jung Seed
Kruger Seeds
Lewis Hybrids
Peotec
Poloni
Rea Hybrids
Seminis
Specialty
Stewart
Stone Seed
Trelay
Western Seeds
Resource: http://planet.infowars.com/uncategorize ... y-monsanto

My grandpa used to grow Asgrow soybeans and DeKalb seed corn, but now he doesn't grow those seeds anymore. I think it's been at least 3 years since he has last planted that seed.
Wow, quite a list.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

We grow certified for pulse usa, soybeans from asgrow though.
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Hello to all kids I would have other tips on how to play the game, first of all I would like to see a new physical engine and of course a new graphics.
I'd like to see a dynamic terrain system, guys how do you not implement it on a farm game?!, Cabbage, should be the novelty in fs17! We are doing well in fs19 ... and those who do not want to see my first tractor in the mud and have to pull it out with a rope, or the weather that affects crops (puddles, floods ...).
If the dynamic soil is to be implemented it should not be irrigation, and in the corn I would like to see the tool for making the irrigation works.
Have a much more detailed environment (wild animals).
These for now are my suggestions, let me know your :)
JBlades

Post by JBlades »

I have some ideas that id like to see implemented. Id lie to see tire wear, with traction loss based on amount of wear. Possible? I dont know, but, just an interesting idea. Overall, I love 17. I barely touched 15. I played a lot of 13, thanks to Dural's More Realistic Mod. Above all else, I would love to have Linux support for the game. Im not a fan of Microsloth, nor Rotten Fruit Company. I deal with them for the time being, but, I am slowly switching to Linux. Linux support in this game would be the icing on the cake.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Its an ancient secret as to what is/isnt possible for fs, only Giants knows what is/isnt possible for the game.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

#1 for me is a new revamped engine, make some of these things possible. FS17 is a good game, it will take a hell of a game to beat it. I think they will need dynamic terrain and weather.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

lexiontech wrote:#1 for me is a new revamped engine, make some of these things possible. FS17 is a good game, it will take a hell of a game to beat it. I think they will need dynamic terrain and weather.
They need alot of things, but there taking baby steps, from what i watched, the console (Not sure about PC) but it runs better, everything is smooth, faster, the game engine looks Good in my eyes, i cant wait to do silaging, we dont have bubbles to run over, tip anywhere is oh so very useful, i can go on and on about fs17, but it'll damn well worth the memory space on my PS4, when the game goes on sale. Dont get me started on livestock, cant wait to clean up there pens, feeding troughs, giving them water, the pigs are going to be a challenge, but i say challenge accepted.