ideas for fs19

Addictedtofs

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Addictedtofs »

I really meant like anywhere. Like say I bought a new tipper and I'm working on field 1. Well in my scenario I could go to my options and select to reset to field 1 and there's my new tipper.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

^^would be every helpful indeed but I can live with a compromise of setting one point ie. my shop yard that everything goes to when I reset it instead of one predetermined point that could be across the map and there’s no way to work around it basically
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Have an option to expand your map. Like go to the edge of your map and you can add the same map, or even another map. Like your playing on Sosnovka and want to add Lone Oak. And then boom your able to drive between them. And if can't have more than one farm of the same animal then you get to choose the area to delete. Have the option to have a field or free land space in it's place.
PS4
PS5
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

I wish tractor supply was in farming simulators that would be awesome
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Thanks drmatty
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Guil wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:46 pm That's dictated by where you place your house.
Is this a hint as to the fact we can place our house and live in it? dang. very cool
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Apologies, I confused spawning and resetting vehicles. I'm not sure.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I say that they should add...
Nothing because it's a good game
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
IanM

Post by IanM »

A simple idea with loads of hidden sides. Market gardens, Many farms due to either economy or just because they like to, have frugt and Veg sale direct from the farm to passers by.
One of our local farms has a two acre field where he just grows vegetables for that reason.
The problems are:
There are not enough vegetable crops in FS.
There is no way to hand harvest anything (other than fire wood, which you then cant sell other than to a timber yard).
There is no way to sell it other than the sell points.
Way to late for anything like this to make it to the game but it could make a great DLC pack.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I think it would be nice to have pumpkin seed harvesting ingame or a DLC..
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I haven't read all 39 pages in this topic so if this has been said before sorry....

1. missions are great for the other "farmers", however parhaps larger scale contracts, say provide 200K wheat or something like that. contracts possibly over years. now we just plant harvest sell, etc.

2. variable crop yields, would make above more challenging.

3. options to lease other fields
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

multi year contracts would be cool
crops yields are semi variable dependent on on fertilization, ground compaction, application of lime and weeds
i really hope they have the option to lease fields that would be great for starting out
farmermas

FS 19 suggestions round 2

Post by farmermas »

Hello.

Being encouraged by the recent information regarding fs 19, been playing 17 again and realizing how much i love fs.

Here are some more suggestions i feel strongly enough to write a post about:

- Can we please have an option to completely DISABLE the cabin muffling and volume reduction feature while in the cabin view? Just like some people like motor racing for the sound, i was attracted to fs from the engine sounds in 15. (Related, in my opinion, in 17 the audio in general is worse. The engines feel distorted.. and the round bail collector sounds like a bowling alley! Not good!)

- It would be great to have more than one speed preset for cruise control.. According to youtube, this is getting added to real tractors too, and for kbm farmers, you pretty much need to use cruise control when moving straight forward. You learn over time the elegant way of driving is just like real driving based around cruise control. On main roads and around the farm, different speeds are preferred, so it would be wonderful if you could have more than one preset.

Every other suggestion has been achieved by a mod, so that's okay as part of the fs experience.

Also, is there any chance of extending the new preorder bonuses to other countries? I would really like that replica cap!
niggle44

Re: FS 19 suggestions round 2

Post by niggle44 »

You can adjust the cruise control speed in FS17
cmdrbyron

Re: FS 19 suggestions round 2

Post by cmdrbyron »

Don't remember what the button combo is on console (been playing too much on PC :P), but Numeric Key (Standard, NOT NumPad) "1" decreases your Cruise Speed Setting, "2" Increases it (up to the max for the vehicle). "3" enables it. Even more exciting? Say you set your cruise control to 20km/h, if you press and hold "3", it will engage cruise control at the vehicle's maximum speed ;)