ideas for fs19

redglasses

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by redglasses »

I hope they get the license for Soucy Tracks. I want to see some high clearance sprayers on tracks
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I'd like to see a minimal start option/map. The scenario could be something like this:
We just moved out on our own and need to pay rent on a shack.
We own an old pickup and a chainsaw.
We must then build our way up to buy that farm for sale in the center of the map.
To begin with, we can do missions for local farmers and/or head into the Forrest to cut and sell wood.
Eventually buy equipment that we can use to complete missions, earning more cash for using our own stuff.
Mid and End game would be buying that farm with with the animal enclosures and a field or two.
From there, continue to buy and grow
Fishing would be a good filler for when we have time to kill.

Some new farming missions could include:
Cleaning animal areas for local farmers.
Feeding animals for local farmers.
Stocking greenhouses for local farmers.
Cargo transport, animals or grain.
Clear stone littered fields.
Level or deforest an area that would be turned into into a crop field.
Crop dusting would be cool, but I doubt that will fly haha.
Last edited by thumbwiz on Sat May 12, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
dreas74

Post by dreas74 »

The entire Fendt, Karcher, John Deere, Cat collection. Infinity build and buy without slots. All the cars that are parked you can resist. Vegetable growing and harvesting. See your farmer and not all a speck. Milking cows with milk machine or robot. Hardened under ground under all premises or that you can customize. All buildings can open.
great forest to cut down trees and plants. Fishing rod to fish and fishing boats. Spray aircraft, to material Objectives. More animals such as horses, goats, geese, and so on.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

The no slots thing isn't going to happen. It's a limit of consoles.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It stinks yes, but consoles have limits, but at least its not like the fs for PS3, that game was the bees knees, but if i were to sell the starting equipment, id probably get 100 slots.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I know it’s been said elsewhere and in this thread but I thought about it today and would have to agree that a way to sort what vehicles we jumped to and which ones we didn’t need to jump to would be nice it would help a great deal
W1der

Post by W1der »

What about this for "hard" mode (with no possibility to turn of when you play on "hard") ...

You can only tab to vehicles with the engine running except for the pickup truck, which is always "tabbable" ? ... :smileynew:

Then I would finally see the point of keeping it ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I thought the same about the Pickup, until I downloaded the no teleport mod... that truck doesn't leave my side now! LOL
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I like having a pickup, i always end up with a dually or large F250. It adds realism and convenience so that i dont have to use a tractor to pickup wool or transport stuff
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I like having a pickup with a gooseneck hitch....I like not having to take semis everywhere to pickup/drop off equipment or pallets.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
W1der

Post by W1der »

Who else thinks the achievements for FS17 was/is a bit lame?
I mean ... common ... !!!

Everything with a "value" (except for the "stupid" basketball thingy) should at least have another zero at the end.

... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Xxheavenxxsentxx

Post by Xxheavenxxsentxx »

Fs17 was my first FS game I played and shout out to bradm73 for helping in his let’s play series. I wanted add my opinions though for what I think should be in fs19.

1- The hired help needs some help to start. They can’t continue workin on a field that isn’t squared up. It’s stressful because it happens during every harvest and every sowing period. They also need help identifing completed tasks. If the could somehow have more options of sowing and harvesting that would be great maybe and option that would allow them to calculate the exact shape of a field and have them do headlands first so the bigger equipment can finish the jobs without the worker hitting trees and objects off the field. Please put this in the game.

2- My second opinion would be to give more commands to workers by pressing a button that would open a command screen in the game. For example a hiring screen where you could select the worker to use a piece of equipment to transport animals. Maybe organize the list by equipment and seeing which ones you have. Course play sort of for console and computer. By adding that screen they would do any route through a gps you can set up. Then you could implement other jobs though this too. I hate picking up straw and telling a worker to do it and send it to the barn or wherever and drop it by adding some random point on the map would help. Maybe even make icon building selectable more over some random point. Maybe even tweak the map screen. I like it now, but the zoom feature is wonky on console we want a full map and lengend across the screen when hitting start with a better cursor.

3- Make a vehicle menu to switch the order of switching. Make it more customizable to drop vehicle out of rotation or to tweak it to the players liking during harvest or sowing.

4- Bring the animals closer. With that in mind, being able to hirer a worker to send over to the cow farm to make mixed rations or feed them would help so much. At all animal farms this would be so better. It’s stressful working 3 combines, 2 huge sowers, a forage wagon, two plows, and 3 fertilizer tractors. I mean then to transport pigs feed them enormous amounts of food etc... Not fun for me. I like to think of myself as a manager aspect, It’s what made the game great for me and unlike any other. Now I think in fs17 I’m getting to the point where I quit lol. “Listen bob this job ain’t working out for me no more, I’m moving on.” It’s just become so stressful to play.

5. I want to experience the game in a more realistic fashion, but having to run to the store myself and grab feed with a pallet fork, or fill my gas tanker is annoying. You go anywhere and work for a company and they hire people to do that stuff. The GM of a huge construction job isn’t grabbing gas for the spotlights, it’s the guy he’s paying- the foreman, or the helper.

6. The lighting on console was garbage. At night you couldn’t see a thing. Even after buying 1000’s of dollars in spot lights- the light never reached where it was intended to go.

7. The boundaries are annoying with bigger equipment. My mention of customizing the workers and how they approach a job would fix this I think. I don’t know how many times I seen a worker on gold crest from field 11, I think, continue to fertilize in between field 13 and 11 and continue to go on 13 without me hiring him for that field.

The final thing I will say is that vehicle depreciation *censored* badly on this game. I played for a week and my new tractor which cost $250,000 ran into the red. No vehicle workshops on console *censored*. As well as moving trains not being available and courseplay really made me watch bradm73 instead of playing. Literally. It was fun watching courseplay and thinking, “damn I’m salty.”
This game is great and unlike anything I played before. I mean flat out addicting. I even got my boy to buy it and he loved it too. We both got premium on sale on the ps4. I’m glad I bought it to because I’m snagging fs19, but if I can’t run the farm with more hired help, better hired help, better lighting, and some ingenuity added- then scratch that. I mean who wants to grab water for their pigs or animals?
W1der

Post by W1der »

Maybe you should google ... Farm ... sim ... manager ... there might be a game for you out there ... *thumbsup*
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I thought consoles could drive trains :confusednew:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
W1der

Post by W1der »

Force Feedback ... :this: