ideas for fs19

Kristaok

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Kristaok »

I'd like to see; horses, goats, cars, and more customization with the characters like more hair colors and styles, eye colors, skin colors, etc.
"To everything there is a Season
and a time to every purpose under Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I would also the ability to get stuck.
Last edited by ClassicTractors on Sun May 06, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristaok

Post by Kristaok »

^^ unfortunately I get stuck already the way it is lol
"To everything there is a Season
and a time to every purpose under Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1
Farmer 22

Ideas for fs19

Post by Farmer 22 »

In FS 19 I'm hoping to see some features from car mechanic sim like break repairs and oil changes maby some preforemce engine parts that we can install our selfs or for some extra money have someone else do it for us, I would also like to see suspension and custom body parts like fenders and stronger parts. I would also like some new brands like Ford and John Deere, also maby put a truck in the game that has 150, 250, 350, 350 dully all with different power and weight capasity . I would also like to have a used vehicle dealer that is what I would like to see well some of it please let me know what you think
Beez

Ideas for fs19

Post by Beez »

Good topic. I shall add my ''needs'' :D

- Would love a total overhaul of the main menu
- Overhaul of the modding section
(both of these are annoying because they way to bulky, and the modding menu resets every time you download a mod)
- I don't know if its needed but this would be the biggest problem. Engine change or upgrade. The features like tires sinking in the ground, compression with more weight on them, dirt, general physics.I mean, there is only so much you can build on it, fact proven by the tens of thousands of mods out there. I mean, we all know that tractors cabins or seats have that spring thing when they are on heavy terrain. That should be available to see. As well better graphics is a must have.
- Would love an added service section to vehicles. Like you would have a service garage company and you can buy one on the farm as well, where you can check tire pressure, oil changes, transmission, and so on, but, these should be just in game, not do it our selves. Vehicles sometimes brake down, and you have to winch them on a trailer or pull them to your farm service station or a private one in town. Yes, you lose a day to say so, or something, but it would be nice to have this feature.
- Either more fruits, or some extra feature when you work. At this point, the work on fields is very short and linear. With more crops and different harvest operations game would me more diverse.
- Option to join a server with a global market included in game. If you could work on your farm, go to a point that loads you with a truck and fruit to a public place where you can sell that would be nice (don't have a fixed idea on the matter). This would lower prices, sell fruit to get ahead on a leader board on that server. Some may even split the work and money and join businesses.
- If it rains and you work with a tractor that is not equipped good on a field, the wheels should sink in the ground making the tractor stuck. You should need to pull that tractor out of there.
- Adding the sawmill as an in game feature. You should be able, after you cut the wood, to take it either to sell directly, or, you should have a sawmill, your sawmill, where you can process the wood in different ways and sell them to the proper place. This should add like 4 or 5 more selling points.
- Bigger and more natural maps. I understand the need to make the map good looking but as simple as possible to work good on ps and pc, but. Looking at Sandy Bay, or West Side maps, I would love to have bigger maps that are detailed really good (think this falls again in the game engine section).

The most important thing is the game engine I would say. If that would allow modders to go even more crazy things should work out on their own.
Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
BigC92

Ideas for fs19

Post by BigC92 »

Huge Ford guy myself, well i agree on somethings Bezz, but are you sure that console would handle all this? But more interactivity, like we have a garden/greenhouse, take care of it, water it, fertilize it, pull weeds, as for vehicle maintenance, i wanted that in the development of FS17, i know this is a game and all, but i want this to be just like farming in real life, graphics yes, i wanted what was in the FS17 game trailer, how epic would that be? Bigger maps, yes if possible, ingame Engine and Physics, make them better, upgrade/improve them, also the pressure washer, i dont like to stand in one spot and Viola its clean, it would be cool if where the tip of the pressure washer nozzle is pointed, that spot would become clean.
Guil

Ideas for fs19

Post by Guil »

Guys there's already a huge thread so I'm going to merge them.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Wish we could move the sheep and cows from field to field , that 5 hey could graze instead of feeding constantly in shed.
Playing on Ps4
ClassicTractors

I would like to see manual gearboxes and the ability to adjust the throttle without having to accelerate. Then, with this, we could have it to where PTO implements perform differently based on the engine speed. It could be made like a hotkey where we press say "6" to accelerate the engine and say "7" to slow it back down. This way, we could keep the engine at a constant speed while we are driving as well to hold a constant ground speed.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ This.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's already available with drive control and manual gearbox mods.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I kinda wish it was in-game, and you and the option to turn it on or off
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Guil

Post by Guil »

You and me both lol.
ClassicTractors

I think we need more American style machines, specifically hay tools. I would like to see small square balers and rakes like the New Holland Rolabar.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ AMEN.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.