ideas for fs19

FarmingRemasterd

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

What about like in real life like you can add extra lighting and add or take away control valves and stuff like that. I think it would also be cool to have like a shop anamation where when you go to sell your tractor a guy comes out and you can offer them something and if he agrees he can drive the tractor around back and park it. Once this happens you cannot re enter the tractor. I think it would also be cool to pick out the specific sheep or cows you want to buy instead of just buying a set amount. Also a tractor auction house would be cool
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

+++ Lis marker +++
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

You know what guys? let's make this sticky. Keep the ideas coming!
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Mythtaken

Post by Mythtaken »

My wants for FS19 are fairly modest.

Additional crops
Maybe another root crop or two, along with more pulse varieties, such as peas, lentils, chickpeas. They would add to the economic diversity without requiring a lot of new equipment.

More advanced weather effects
I don't mean I want tornados blowing my tractors around, but rather I'd like to see the weather we do have make more of an impact. A crop could be partially or completely hailed out. Not enough rain, or rain at the wrong time could effect crop production. And, of course, I'd like to see Seasons mod integrated into the core game.

Harvesting Alternatives
In some places, it's more common to harvest by first swathing, then picking up the dried swaths with a combine using a reel head. that would be a nice addition for those who want to do it. There could also be an option to buy and use chemical desiccants on canola and pulse plants once they reach maturity, rather than waiting for the crops to dry. It adds extra effort and expense but would be balanced out with a slightly higher yield.
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’d like to see tulips and onions although it would need a lot of new equipment for tulips

https://youtu.be/Z_CYJO2rbsg
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

A lot of good things on this thread but there is one thing worrying me, the Seasons mod, took all the fun out of playing the game for the short time it was in one of my mod folders, not taking anything away form the modders, they have done a wonderful job and it will suit a lot of people who want realism, I don't, I want to play for fun and relaxation away from the realism of life. So please Giants keep the game fun and enjoyable to play. I still remember when I felt a bit frustrated I would knock a few traffic cars off the road.
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

IanM

Post by IanM »

Dynamic terrain. The ability to level off fields should you want to.
The ability to be able to remove ALL Trees, bushes, brush, hedging. This would make it possible to really plow fields together.
More variety in the missions. Seams like it's all harvesting and muck spreading or fertilising. How about carting? Can't remember the last time I saw a plowing mission..
AI that works. Can tell left from right, stays in the field it's supposed to be working, and doesn't go back over sowed soil again.
Better animal breeding. The choice to buy younger stock to raise on to slaughtering weight, or keep for breeding. The same for selling. Choosing the animals to sell, either young or full grown. Being able to choose where to place live stock yourself. Not that's the pig farm, that's the dairy farm, and the sheep go there. Also as far as I am aware sheep and pigs poop as well.
More later when I think of it.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

A way to tag vehicles/equipment etc on the map like you can the sell points/shop etc.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I'd like the ability to do mission work with your own equipment. You would make say 2% more if you brought your own equipment instead of using the land owner's machine(s).
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yeah. That'd be neat
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I would love more organic fertilizer options, compost in particular
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

I posted this in a thread discussing round bales and someone told me to post my ideas here so I am.

I hope they add larger round bales, they look so small compared to the ones I see in real life.

Small square bales on console.

I wish we could bale corn fodder.

Ability to wrap round bales in long rows (like I see IRL), instead of individually wrapped bales.

Also I would like to see more variety in animals. Alpacas are popular around here and are used for their fiber just like sheep. There's also a lot of farmers who make an income boarding horses.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Small square bales is a go, if Giants brings out the classics pack, i hope with more stuf in it, there will be small square baler in it.
JPS

Post by JPS »

What I would like first and foremost is a lit dashboard when I have my headlights on. It's 2017, mods prove it's not that hard (or demanding on gfx).

And while we're at it... Functioning dashboards would be next on my list (blinker indicators and such).