ideas for fs19

tommy 135

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by tommy 135 »

I would love to see the seasons properties in fs19 such as weather impact on crops and even tractors such as: machinery that's left out for a long time such as two ingame weeks that implement/tool will get rusty and the paint may fade.

I want to see different variety of maps like and American one a Russian one a greman one and a uk/irish one.

I want to see a used vehicle shop category like some older tractors can be used and may not be in the best condition.

Proper vehicle maintenance or check ups and you can repair them and can add a small animation as if the farmer is fixing something.

I want to see better ground response like you said.

Tyre wearing and getting new ones.

I want to see a far wider crop variety like there is a pretty big category of crops that would be amazing like beans, carrots, peas, clover and proper whole crop.

I really want to see animal fattening and beef cows.

Better graphics as always they improve a lot.

no more mods on console.

A bigger variety of cars or even machinery.

OMG interactive control that would be astonishing.
I want to see daily human essentials like eating drinking going to the toilet business and keeping fit and loosing a few pounds you know. 

No more rain going through the shed like weather physics like snow and rain is slippery and rain will affect bales but that's all included in seasons. 3D textures no more of this 4K texture BS.
Peter Baird

Post by Peter Baird »

Hey Guys I think I have some good ideas to make the next fs even better these are my ideas

1. Seasons Mod in Winter if possible cows stay in during winter in a cow shed

2. Buy Cow Food/Meal for cows instead of power Food

3. More interaction with Animals like Beef Cattle fattening have a fattening weight & then bring to Livestock Market to sell

4. To have a Slurry slats where u left up the slats & mix the Slurry then using a Slurry Tanker fill up with a pipe

5. For u to be able transport cows to any grass field all grass fields should have a water trough that u fill up water with then the cows have the grass to eat & they are happy

6. I think it'd be nice to have fertiliser bags to unload Fertiliser into ur Spreader but if u don't want to be bothered doing that still have full points for fertiliser

7. The way u have to clean the animals & they have cleanliness when u are cleaning them out u should be able to put it into the Manure pit & it automatically turns into Manure

8. To have a few more breeds of animals would be nice I know u have different colours & breeds on fs 17 but they should all come in different prices

9. When cows reproduce they should have calves instead of fully grown cows

10. For one of the fertiliser states I should have to top grass with a mower/ Topper to help the yield of the grass

Hope this will give u some ideas on what to put in next farming simulator I know all of these maybe can't be done but plz take them into consideration plz coz I think it'd really improve the thanks for ur time
novass

Post by novass »

I'd love to see most of the stuff Leone talked about..its real.it wouldn't be bad that during harvesting a field it pops up on screen you need to eat.you could eat a sandwich ..running a tractor..maybe a few options on screen..you select which one you want..your character eats while driving..maybe when you get the warning to eat..you get a hour to get it done.
there is so much that could be done..to make FS game better.I'm not/or want to go hunting. .but the option would be ok...for those that would want to...I like Leone's ideas...I hope Giant does it...though to much for consoles to do...mostly and depending on the computer. .could be taxing for them to..and it would all have to work with multi player mode...it would be great.we all like different these..I love farming..cutting down a tree or two...but forestry. ..no real interest in it..but others do...its ok...I just don't do it.....Chris
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Do you think we can see John deere for FS19?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Hits head in table*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

leonebianco24, we have been over this many times.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Good evening at all!
I would like to discuss a bug that has jumped to my eye when a trailer with a combine harvester collects the trailer bottom ....., I personally would like to see in FS19 a better physical engine and of course fix the bugs.

FS17 in my opinion is a great product but for a real simulation it does serve a lot more, for example the dynamic soil - irrigation? Should be functions already implemented by default in the game and not inserted by a modder.

- the third person view of our farmer. I'd like to see him climb up and get out of the way.
- the ability to work the land by hand, that is, with the classic hoe, for example to plant and harvest fruit in the greenhouses, or in our small home door.
- Possibility to leave with few buildings and structures on the farm, and add and grow it as resources allow it, rather than starting with everything already in existence. Increasingly, and management features.
First, the seasons and climate should be introduced in the FS, planting maturity should follow the seasons and depend on the climate of the year (there must be warmer years and colder years).
It would also be interesting to introduce extraordinary events that undermine crops (hailing floods, etc.).

Even the daily cost of the means is a forcing that I appreciate little, I would imagine a maintenance system with the mechanic of the country. I'd like the media, though perfectly kept, had sudden breaks that would force the mechanic or the call of the carriage gear, obviously with its cost.

As I do not like the sowing area static, the crop should be subordinated to the amount of weeds, insects, water (hence the need to introduce irrigation);

Insert these basic things, I imagine a much more operational FS, made by a series of parameterizations that concatenate each other, but probably for the purists of the simulation would be unattractive.

I would like every medium to be supplied with three aging parameters, maintenance status, and basic efficiency. These three parameters have to intervene on the quantity and quality of the crop.

The quality of the harvest also depends on the climate of the year and the quality of diserbs, pesticides, fertilizers used. It follows that there must be more types of pesticides and fertilizers with clear price differences.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Contracting with your own equipment.

For fleet builders bridge gap for main brands where there are missing tractors in certain hp range. I.e. NH has nothing between 160 and 290 hp. Similar issue for most main brands in game..remove one offs and provide better coverage of fleet portfolio for main brands.

Larger maps/fields

Cabin lighting

Enhanced Maintenance and value model for machinery

Second hand equipment for purchase
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

leonebianco24 wrote:Do you think we can see John deere for FS19?
Im gonna say this politely,
Edit by Guil. If you have a problem with a post report it and don't reply aggressively.
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

sorry, BigC92:)
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I would maybe like to see even numbered iterations of FS become the console version of FS which can also operate on PC/Mac (in essence what FS15/17 is now), and odd numbered iterations of FS be PC/Mac only, even if it meant it was kicked to a 4 year cycle or a 3 year cycle with a slightly different name (with less emphasis year), so the console element was not holding back things like it has with FS17 you can arguably say.

I.e. Giants revenue stream would still be intact from the primarily console aimed version which can also be ported to PC/Mac as in essence the lower fidelity more arcade aimed experience that FS17 is now but called e.g. FS20, FS22, FS24 etc, while the higher fidelity more simulation aimed experience would be PC/Mac only with higher minimum requirements for hardware, that also serves as the technical test-bed for the Giants FS franchise of things that will filter down into the console aimed vanilla version as consoles improve i.e. with PS5 or Xbox or whatever's release.

This is given the PS5 and the true replacement for the Xbox are still some way off, witch doesn't bode well for PC/Mac users if FS19 when It releases in Q4 2018 is still held back by PS4/Xbox port requirements and mod compatibility etc.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

In FS19 I would like to see the much more detailed means with the possibility of opening and closing doors and windows, and I would also like to see a newer realistic graphic engine (more definite textures); A new physical engine (realistic motor movements).
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@leonebianco24, GIANTS has said there is no need for a new game engine, so that will probably not happen. They could probably add those things to the current game engine, but not a whole new game engine.

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

LMAO....Farm sim on the snowdrop engine would be insane

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

YES!!!! SnowDrop engine would be SUPER insane!

How to post your log.txt