ideas for fs19

Guil

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Guil »

BigC92 wrote: Well i do.
That's no problem but there's no need to repeatedly tell people about your post in this suggestion thread.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Well i do.
That's no problem but there's no need to repeatedly tell people about your post in this suggestion thread.
Alright i get it.
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

https://youtu.be/_DBKrnLzSgM

i'd like too see that :)
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I gave up fallout 4 for fs 15 and 17 if i want a shooter game withe survival ill play fallout 4 on survival mode.
Questionnaire

Post by Questionnaire »

What about plantable (growing) apple/pear trees?
Playing FS 15-17-19-22 on a Razer Blade.

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
AMD Radeon RX 590 "Fatboy"
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8) DDR4-3200
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Samsung 870 QVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2

In-game username:Questionnaire
Discord: russian_man_99
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Questionnaire wrote:What about plantable (growing) apple/pear trees?
Who manufacuters the equipment?
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

new crops: peanuts, dryland rice farming, …

why not fruit such as apples: after the appletrees are planted and the orchard is fullgrown you can mechanically harvest the apples with a tree shaker and a front sweeper to pick up the apples. It takes some time to grow for the trees. After the trees are fullgrown and able to carry apples, the apples themselves follow the normal growth cycle. After the apples are harvested, you don’t have to cultivate or replant new trees ( except for spraying between growth cycles of the apples). At the beginning of the game you already get an orchard.

crop dusting

possibility to buy second hand equipment early in the game ( with higher maintenance cost). The maintenance cost is quite high now. Another possibility is that you frequently ( every 100 hour the engine is running in game) have to drive your equipment to the garage and get it fixed or checked. At a cost of course.

Animals : chickens should multiply and you’ll have to feed them with corn or other crops

You have to clean the stables yourself to get the manure.

And selling the milk should be done by your own milktruck.

Logging: you have to buy a parcel of forest ( on the hills and side of the map) ground and plant trees on it. Buying forest ground is cheaper than farmland, but not suited for other crops. At the beginning of the game you already get a parcel with some trees on it, you’ll have to replant them or buy another parcel. You can’t cut down or plant a tree if the parcel is not yours, but you can plant them anywhere else ( for example on the grass borders)

At the start of the game you should be able to pick a category. For example: if you choose logging you already get a parcel with trees on it. If you choose animals you already get some cows and some basic equipment such as the watercontainer. If you choose farming you get extra farmland. Or, for the die hards, you only get the same equipment/parcels as you do now.

The missions are too lucrative. You should only be able to do the missions with your own equipment. When your harvester is full, you’ll have to call an AI-helper to unload the crop. No time limit. Fixed price per hectare for labour depending on sowing, spraying, plowing, harvesting,… When you have a bigger harvester, it takes less time to complete the mission. Time is money people!

I actually don’t like Goldcrest: too much city buildings and (rail) roads. But this is my personal opinion. I want a rural map with lots of free grass to cut.

Picking up straw, grass and hay with a universal bucket/shovel shouldn’t work. You should have to use the special equipment ( the thing with the teeth, I don’t know the name for it)

Harvesting poplar is fun, but you can only do it later in the game with some expensive equipment. So maybe an forage header for the cheaper forage harvesters? And woodchips are actually easy to get: one big tree consists of two logs I can sell and the tip of the tree I throw in the chipper.

What is actually the added value of the railroads? Except for selling crops in large quantities.
What’s the purpose of sending the trains? You sell your crops ( especially logs) twice?

Collecting the gold nuggets and then you get one million euro. Seriously? Maybe a gold coin pops up after plowing a field and then you get 1000 euro for it. 100 coins makes 100000 euro.

And of course… John Deere
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So who makes that equipment?
Questionnaire

Post by Questionnaire »

The trees would be buyable at the garden shop (like poplars) planted with the tree planter, planted in grass fields and on the side of the road They use a tree shaker and sweeper for front loader, telehandler, skid steer. put into a conveyor that pallets then like potatoes, then treated like pallets.
Playing FS 15-17-19-22 on a Razer Blade.

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
AMD Radeon RX 590 "Fatboy"
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8) DDR4-3200
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Samsung 870 QVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2

In-game username:Questionnaire
Discord: russian_man_99
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Who makes the equipment?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Google probably has that answer. ;)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
oneway

Post by oneway »

Once I start working on a animal I would like to be able to move or sell items on that particular farm. Like with cows sell the silage bunkers and open a nice flat area for the mixing mod and fermenting silo.
PC USER
oneway

Post by oneway »

On a map like GCV can the silage bunkers on the cow farm be removed via the GE.
PC USER
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

oneway wrote:On a map like GCV can the silage bunkers on the cow farm be removed via the GE.
I believe that you can add, delete or move anything on any map with GE, I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Cleaning your own seed would be cool. Save yourself some money by planting your own seed, maybe even make more money off of it as you can sell seed for more than regular crop. They would need a seed cleaner, maybe a seed treater.