ideas for fs19

Jamiephilips23

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Guil wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:29 am
FordFarmer97 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am Yeah, I don't think thats a good idea. Game engine probably can't handle that
This is laughable, what are you basing that on or are you saying it just for the sake of posting?
Guil was there a need in this post as mods say if you don’t like what someone says don’t post about it!
Genuinely surprised you’re a moderator to be honest!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Am I not allowed an opinion because I'm a moderator? There is a lot of posts around the forum lately blaming the game engine for one thing or another, there's a small bit of speculation on something and then everyone becomes an expert on it. I'd say 90% of the people referencing the engine know little to nothing about it, myself included.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

What I mean mate is set and example you should be helping out everyone and be polite! What people need to remember is this game is massive and all stuff you can do is massive but like everything else in life people want more!
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
BenGerlach

Post by BenGerlach »

I think adding a map from wisconsin would be great. It has a unique landscape and maybe writing scripts to allow the workers to follow the edge of the field instead of just a back and forth or maybe headlands too.
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:39 pm He's got a point though, somebody saying what wont or can't happen for a game that hasn't even been released is pretty ridiceulous
It’s just speculation! We all know that the game engine could do with a little work, the problem with this game is 2 things kids play it so it has to be simple and the other is real farmers play it and they want all the realism they can get and both of them can’t happen at the same time my personal opinion is scrap easy normal and hard! And introduce a casual and realistic mode!
I genuinely take my hats off to GIANTS for creating a masterpiece and bringing it to all platforms it can’t be easy and there must be compromises!
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm my personal opinion is scrap easy normal and hard!
And introduce a casual and realistic mode!
To introduce that instead of the easy, normal and hard difficulty levels would be immense!

As much as I sometimes love messing around in a arcade style from time to time (like on my GCV save game to try out new mods) I do prefer to play as realistically as is possible within the confines of the game.
So a realistic mode would definitely float my boat so to speak.

The one thing I'm most hopeful for in FS19 is ground deformation. Getting stuck in the middle of a waterlogged field, or struggling to drive down an overused muddy track. Puddles that actually splash as you drive through them and cover your vehicles in mud.
One can only hope! :biggrin2:
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Guil wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:23 pm No damage could be down to a number of things, licencing could be one reason.
Licensing is usually the reason you don't see vehicle damage in games. No big company wants to see their lovely car or indeed tractor damaged and made to look bad in a computer game. Games that have done it have usually paid a lot of money for the privilege of doing so.
OkieFarmer

Post by OkieFarmer »

With the confirmation of horses in FS:19, I’d like to see some more ranching take place.

Such as:
- First be able to ride them
- Different tack for some personal flair
- Having decent size pastures to put your cattle
- The need to round up your cattle out of the pasture when you want to take them to a new one to graze or to auction (can also be done with vehicles / or cowbell for those who don’t want to use a horse)
- Cattle get out and you have to round them up

Just a few ideas. Anyone else have anything to add?
USMarshal12

Post by USMarshal12 »

In terms of brands: Kubota and JD
Seasons should be implemented into the next game. Moving your herd around from field to field, I would also like to see the ability to create your own pastures. Having a limit to the animals you can buy until you expand your pasture, such as buying more property. Selling your fields/land for money. More interaction with the hired help. etc etc etc.

List goes on and on :hmm:
PS4 *thumbsup*
Maine, USA
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

If you are right about the land and the fields, you could see how to buy new fields but also sell yourself as well as the possibility of being the owner or renting a field for a season that happens in real life
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Realistically I’d like Giants to improve AI overall such as I enjoy driving a harvester but because I can’t hire a worker to run a grain cart I’m constantly having to stop or hire a worker in my place and it’s also bothering how much time is required to move equipment I’d like Giants to find a way for workers to drive to certain points at least to eliminate so much driving on our part, secondly I think they need to continue adding new crops for fs19 I think cotton or rice should be focused on heavily these two things I think Giants can achieve realistically, not as important I’d like them to allow us to customize or shop yards for equipment and continue to add new equipment especially one brand that shall not be named
FabbriFarmer

Post by FabbriFarmer »

In addition to the things you mentioned I would like a complete T9 series (up to the T9.700), more New Holland balers (, NH Seeding equipment ( seeder P2080 + Flexi-Coil P4950), NH speedrowers, NH Stackcruiser, T7 complete series and other equipment from NH (e.g NH mowers).
I would like also the in-cabin backlight and the IC control.
I would like also the Gps and the PLM (for HN,but obviously also the same ones from other producers)...
New Holland and CNH fan
John Deere and Massey Ferguson at the second place
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

For me I would like to see
1- Complete tractor lines adding the Farmall, and Maxxum for CaseIH would be nice, Challenger 400,500,500, E series tractor along with Massey 57000 and 67000 also Fendt 300 and 500 tractors.
2- Complete Combine Lines to include the Challenger CH 500E and accompanying attachments, also Fendt Combines L,C and P series Combines
3- Windrowers for New Holland the Speedrower same for CaseIH, AGCO should get the Massey Ferguson WR 9800 and 9900, Challenger has the same series except in yellow
4- Balers for all AGCO needs be added in color for Fendt Massey and Challenger, in the 2200 and 2300 and there round baler 2900 Fendt for Square and round are different for Fendt it would be the 1200 series and there round baler is 1100.
5- Forage Harvsting is Fendt only and it is the Katana 65 and 85
6- Seeding for AGCO should have SUnflower and WHite for tillage which include chisels and cultivators is Sunflower and White also for CaseIH and New Holland would be there's
7- Valtra should get there A series tractors and there other equipment working on a list as still researching for Valtra sites will be included soon.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Forgot to add that I think Giants should expand fertilizer instead of it just being for boasting yields make it to where you have fertilizer to helps crops and you have to monitor that but also check for weeds periodically and spray herbicide and same for pest this would make weeders a more reasonable purchase as they’re not just a slow was to fertilize now and to go on top I think crop dusting would be a nice touch
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ Agreed. That would be nice.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks