ideas for fs19

ClassicTractors

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by ClassicTractors »

leonebianco24 wrote: more manual tools eg. brush cutter,
This gave me an idea, but not necessarily with manual tools....removable hedges. This way, the player can combine multiple fields into one so they can create a large field if they desire.
Last edited by ClassicTractors on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Guil

Post by Guil »

The newest map from bsm is going to have removable hedges.
ClassicTractors

Buy Bales!! In my opinion, one of the most useful mods in the game.
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

Hi everyone !, for FS19 I would like GIANTS to remove the loading percentage from the trailers, or to put the possibility of loading your trailer as much as you want, maybe with the risk that if it loads too much a part of the crop falls to the ground during loading of the trailer.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

*thumbsup* how many bushels does that trailer hold...er depends on the auger cart driver. :mrgreen: not that i have ever overloaded someone or been overloaded.
shynung

Post by shynung »

For FS19, I'd like the control scheme to be improved a little, to benefit the players not using some sort of gaming wheel common in car simulators.

What I mean by that is this: I play on PC, using a keyboard+mouse. Using the standard controls, I can either stomp the gas or the brake all the way (or keep both untouched), but not anywhere in between. I can either go straight, turn hard left/right, but not slightly nudge the wheel either way. And just after the turning button is released, the wheel immediately centers. This makes for a stuttered-looking driving.

As a comparison, in Euro Truck Simulator 2, if I press the button to go left, the wheel does turn left, but takes some time until it reaches full left. Similarly, if I press the brake button, it takes a couple seconds for the brakes to reach full tilt. There is also an option to steer using the mouse instead of the keyboard. It results in a somewhat slower-responding, but smoother driving despite using a keyboard.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I'd like to see corn pickers, maybe New Idea, and feed mills. So I could grind corn and feed it to pigs and cows
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

A corn picker does sound nice and a pull behind combine and more logging equipment
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Princeguardian wrote:*thumbsup* how many bushels does that trailer hold...er depends on the auger cart driver. :mrgreen: not that i have ever overloaded someone or been overloaded.
Ohh boy couldn't have been better, I'll make a meme for it, it might be up by tomorrow on the meme thread
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
ClassicTractors

I'd like to see some Ford Tractors (TW, FW, etc.) and a 450 or 550 flatbed truck.

I would also like to see beef cattle and the need to manually sell the milk instead of having it auto sold.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ This.
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Lukejf

Post by Lukejf »

I would like to be able to use a mixer wagon for pigs. In Australia it is very common to create mixed rations for pigs.
It would also be awesome to have irrigated areas for sheep etc, it would also be awesome to be able to setup fenced fields for animals and put out hay etc for them to eat, along with feedlot areas for fast fattening etc
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Maybe this has been said but I'd really like to see 2 player on one console introduced. My young lad loves to play and it'd be great if we could both work the one farm at the same time.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Definitely
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I would like to see more done with the logging more brands I just think logging needs some improvements some logging dlcs I know it's a extra feature in the game but still it's in the game more brands of licensed equipment in the game for console mods farming and logging if they did that the other farming games wouldn't keep up just my opinion