ideas for fs19

Stywy

Re: ideas for fs19

Post by Stywy »

1. virtual reality suport Oculus rift/htc vive
2.dinamic terain mud more more mud
3.manual gearbox+manual clutch pedal all vhell manual drive control

if these things will not be in the game so it will never be a simulator 10 years is a long time when you finally understand these basic things Farming simulator 2069? omg :hmm: *thumbsdown* :hi:
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ Personally, I think that we are going to get dynamic ground and mud in this next version. The CGI trailer gave me some hints at that, and along with the numerous times it has been requested, makes me think it is going to happen.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Robbh6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 am
Jamiephilips23 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm my personal opinion is scrap easy normal and hard!
And introduce a casual and realistic mode!
To introduce that instead of the easy, normal and hard difficulty levels would be immense!

As much as I sometimes love messing around in a arcade style from time to time (like on my GCV save game to try out new mods) I do prefer to play as realistically as is possible within the confines of the game.
So a realistic mode would definitely float my boat so to speak.

The one thing I'm most hopeful for in FS19 is ground deformation. Getting stuck in the middle of a waterlogged field, or struggling to drive down an overused muddy track. Puddles that actually splash as you drive through them and cover your vehicles in mud.
One can only hope! :biggrin2:
I'd like to see ground deformation too, but I'm not holding my breath for it for two reasons: 1) Giants is overhauling the existing engine. If it were possible for the existing engine to render ground deformation, I think they would have done it already, and 2) With all the announcements they've made about the overhauls they're doing, they didn't mention ground deformation. With so many players interested in it, if it were going to be in the next game, I'm sure they would have said so by now.
Hobbs1977

Post by Hobbs1977 »

Stywy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:20 am 1. virtual reality support Oculus rift/htc vive
2.dynamic terrain, more mud

if these things will not be in the game so it will never be a simulator 10 years is a long time when you finally understand these basic things Farming simulator 2069? omg :hmm: *thumbsdown* :hi:
This ^^

Please implement dynamic terrain and VR support instead of putting lipstick on a pig* (for people who doesn´t understand the expression, read bottom).
If you read through the forums you will find that no players have ever complained about the graphics, they are "good enough".
However, the physics part have more to desire not to mention the features.

So instead of putting months of work into a single cumulus cloud please consider to instead invest your time into what really matters (features/dirt dynamics).

*(putting lipstick on a pig refers to the act of trying make a product look like something it is not. I.e a pig with lipstick is still a pig.)
**( same argument for the phrase "to polish a turd)... :-D

Post by markare »

This whole vr support stuff is getting old now. So many posts and threads about it. Bottom line is to make a game vr compatible the studio needs to spend a lot of money. There isn't enough call for vr gaming just now as the costs involved are through the roof.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Bungáskenyeres

Post by Bungáskenyeres »

markare wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:39 am This whole vr support stuff is getting old now. So many posts and threads about it. Bottom line is to make a game vr compatible the studio needs to spend a lot of money. There isn't enough call for vr gaming just now as the costs involved are through the roof.
for me a dk2 I enjoy the games eg Euro Track sim 2
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Buyable bales
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
ClassicTractors

^^ Yes! I don't like having to buy/lease equipment just to make a few bales. It would be nice if we could do that and select the number of bales you want instead of a set amount.

- Garth Brooks
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I would love if the information screens i.e the date, weather, vehicle information, help menu were either
(A) hideable as a group or
(B) permanently along a screen edge so as to be less in the field of view as you farm away...

this is the one thing I find personally the most annoying...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

That would be a sweet quality of life update.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I wish the game had a better sense of speed, if that makes any sense. In real life, driving a tractor at 15 is pretty fast. In FS, it's like a turtle
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Use the inside view and maybe turn down the fov.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Thanks, I'll try that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

More sugar cane harvesters
ClassicTractors

I’d like more unique sale points. I think on Goldcrest right now, there are some places that would make awesome sale points for specific crops, like the Hypercube Pizza place. For the U.S. starter map, I would like to see it based on a mountainous region.
Last edited by ClassicTractors on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Garth Brooks