Light Duty Trucks

Vol

Light Duty Trucks

Post by Vol »

First, I am hoping this is the correct forum for this. I am asking about mods, but... not about a specific mod or really making a request.

I am looking for a truck and/or trailer. I'm looking for something that could carry just a couple of seed pallets or maybe a single bale. The Lizard pick-ups aren't up to the task.

I'd really like something like this:

This is what I've tried (I'll try to find the links to them):
  • Ford F-250 King Ranch and F-350 Diesel by End_Of_Days: The 250 has a gas tank in the bed so it is useless. The 350 loads with no textures, so it looks like a horror show.
  • 1996 Ford F-350 Hauler by Black Widow Modding: The camera in this one is upside down.
  • Trailer Transport v 1.0 by CSMC/Fidzo (available in the modhub): This one works. The straps run nose to tail, though, which is odd. It is a little rough around the edges, and slightly bigger than I need, but it works.
  • GMC Sierra 3500HD Dually with plows v 1.0 by Richwoodrocket, Chrispybaconers: This one won't load at all.
  • Farmtech TDK 900 by 50keda, Cebuljcek, Agroni99 (available in the modhub): I like this trailer, but when I load a seed pallet, it actually closes the sides and drains the pallet into the trailer. Not what I want.
  • Toyota Hilux by AdigeMods (available in modhub): I actually forgot to test this by trying to put a pallet in the back. So far, I like it. I'll have to try to put a pallet in it.
  • F350 Flatbed v 1.0 by BlackSmoke and JRD84: The camera is behind the seat (and the left/right controls are backwards). The prices are grossly off, but... that isn't a horrible thing. I think I can fix that in an XML file. Can I fix the camera in an XML file?

I'll keep updating this list as I test more and more. What mods do you recommend?
mdoss

Re: Light Duty Trucks

Post by mdoss »

When the material handling pack comes out, I think that little flatbed truck will be just like what you're looking for..

FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mdoss wrote:When the material handling pack comes out, I think that little flatbed truck will be just like what you're looking for..

What little truck you talking about?
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

BigC92 wrote:What little truck you talking about?
He wants a small flatbed truck that will haul a few pallets...

That one looks perfect!
FS19 - PC version
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mdoss wrote:
BigC92 wrote:What little truck you talking about?
He wants a small flatbed truck that will haul a few pallets...

That one looks perfect!
The Little MAN, you have something here.
Vol

Post by Vol »

Oooooo. Mind you, that truck may be a bit big, but that trailer it is pulling looks fanfreakingtastic.

When is this coming? Quick, to the Googles!
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Vol wrote:When is this coming?
There is a 16-page thread in the modding forum...

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=105202

I think he is working on the interior and finishing touches, so hopefully pretty soon!!!
:)

Looks like a super mod pack!!!!
FS19 - PC version
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mdoss wrote:
Vol wrote:When is this coming?
There is a 16-page thread in the modding forum...

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=105202

I think he is working on the interior and finishing touches, so hopefully pretty soon!!!
:)

Looks like a super mod pack!!!!
Its going to be a must have pack, i really really hope it will find its way to console, alot of uses out of them.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

If you like the look of the older giants lizard truck check this out by GTX MODS. https://www.modhoster.com/mods/gtxm-2017-pickup-pack it has the functions your looking for and a 300plus hp upgrade option. Also the flatbed version has auto load for pallets :)

Also their website has more mods with links to modhoster. There aren't a lot but I'll be using all of them. Really nice stuff.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.