Enhancement to game

OhmcdonaldKennedy

Enhancement to game

Post by OhmcdonaldKennedy »

I think farming simulator 2017 has been the best farming simulator yet in the series.

However I think a small few additional features/ options would make the game more fun

The first one being rather than just have one field / place for your animals , I think it would be more fun if you could place your animals in different fields as and when you wish. I feel this would give the game more realism and make it more fun so that you could put them out in summer seasons then bring them back inside the winter months.

The second one would be to have different breeds of cattle , sheep and pigs and different revenue value for each. Likewise if you had calf's, lambs and pigglets as well which you could sell and buy. Maybe the addition of other animals would be good like geese , ducks , bison and deer. Again with different breeds. Just think it would enhance the overall package and gaming experience.
masseyharris

Re: Enhancement to game

Post by masseyharris »

Definitely would like to see this. It would be great to have to rotate the animals between fields, so that the grass recovers before using it again.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Oh yes, please! Though I think it want happened because of the game engine there are other improvements that would be great, like a more improvable farm, and seasons.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

The best you can hope for from FS17 from Giants is new types of equipment. You can look at previous games DLC and see that equipment and maybe a map is all they will add.

Giants needs a new game engine for FS19 though. One that can handle log, bale, and pallet physics better. And they also need to add Dynamic terrain, CnC will have it and Farm Expert already has it. And frankly if Farm Expert was as stable as FS is it would be a way better game already.

I would like to see more improvements to the animals, but w/o adding seasons and real weather it would feel more tedious and annoying than productive. Kinda like how cleaning the animals is atm...
PC gamer.