Farmin with Senior Episode 8

Bluemanclarinet3

Farmin with Senior Episode 8

Post by Bluemanclarinet3 »

Hey Guys Bluemanclarinet3 here !! Just wanted to let you know that this might be my last video post depending if a mod or an admin finds it and temp bans me !! I've already had that happen to me on scs's forums but then I was able to get back on so I don't care if I do get temp banned !! I'll just let it go and when I can get back on i'll get back to posting videos again !! So here is my latest video for Farming Simulator 17 !! Check it out here: --
One week ban.
eric21

Re: Farmin with Senior Episode 8

Post by eric21 »

If yr struggling to get views then i suggest twitter or reddit
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

You dont need to say when your videos are out, let us find you.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

If you have been banned on other forums for doing this exact thing, don't you realize that you are spamming??? I'm sorry, but this is not earning your channel any friends!!

To the Admins - I'm not sure if a temporary ban will work. He only posts about once a week. I think he needs to be in the group where his posts have to be approved by an admin before it can be posted (or deleted), or a permanent ban, since it is a repeated violation....
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mdoss wrote:If you have been banned on other forums for doing this exact thing, don't you realize that you are spamming??? I'm sorry, but this is not earning your channel any friends!!

To the Admins - I'm not sure if a temporary ban will work. He only posts about once a week. I think he needs to be in the group where his posts have to be approved by an admin before it can be posted (or deleted), or a permanent ban, since it is a repeated violation....
You know darn well that he will make another account, and repeat this process, so be alert on that guys.