Beez's Youtube Madness

Beez

Re: Beez's Youtube Madness

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I have a thing that I want to run by you. I need feedback on an idea I have, and seeing as my channel started with Farming Simulator, I think this is the best place to ask this.
I know most of the people that watch my channel love the Farming Sim series, and, or, other sim series, and are not that crazy about the PUBG and other stuff. So the idea is as follows.
From January I want to make a second channel. I will buy, Euro Truck Simulator, Farmer's Dinasty, Car Mechanic Simulator and maybe something else. On that channel I will focus only on sim games, maybe even Transport Fever, or games that you need to build stuff. Farming Simulator will be the main series on the channel. This way I think I can be more focused on the people that appreciate this style of games and they wont have to see notifications from me with gameplay's they don't want to watch. The previous main channel will be focused more of shooters, funny bits, and other crazy stuff.

So, what do you think? Would this be a good idea?

Thank you!

Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Sounds great Beez!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Really like the idea of you doing a series with euro truck simulator. Daggerwin is really the only one I watch on ets2 so variety would be nice.
Beez

Post by Beez »

I AM BACK AT THE HELM PEOPLE! Hello everyone, and welcome to a brand new awesome Farming Simulator 2017 series on The Valley The Old Farm map. I love this map, it's so awesome, that from December until now I kept searching for just the right mods to start the series. In this first episode I shall introduce you to our farm and the equipment that is just like the title says, Fresh Rusty Start :D, and as well what our long term plans are. I am very happy to be back with FS17 and I hope you enjoy the episode. From now on there will be at least 2 videos of Farming simulator per week. Have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

As you can see by the picture in the thumbnail, this is another high skill and quality gameplay as you can only see here :D. Today we start work on the farm, and get all our equipment for logging in the forest so we can start stacking those logs. I am loving this map more and more with each episode and just wait till you see the next one. Enjoy and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! This episode started as usual, apart from the ZIL truck madness. But in the end, after i kinda overloaded a loading wagon, the Fendt had some issues climbing a small slope and got stuck in the mud. And then it hit me, i could finally put the awesome wights i got with hooks on them to good use. I mean, the end of the episode is just great and I had allot of fun trying to get it out. Enjoy the episode and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

Since the last episode there have been some incredible and cool mods that have been posted. From the awesome 4 chassis army off road truck to the new kraz truck version and so on. In this episode I show you the new stuff and we do a bit of work around the map. I enjoyed recording this episode so much! As well, in the next episode we have the BEST LOG TRAILER EVER! Enjoy and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

Finally I have found the best logging trailer ever! I mean this is a pure log train. The triple trailer that stacks on top of each other, and you can move it around easier is just awesome! As well in this episode we work hard, get that money in, and buy some new stuff like a well deserved truck, a Scania to be precise, and in my opinion it's the best Scania truck mod i have seen and as well we buy an awesome scania flatbed to haul our broken equipment and other stuff. Enjoy and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

People I have had it! The yard is way to messy for just one man to handle! We are taking a big red truck and going in town to pick up some chicks. I mean we have to, as well we get some logging done with the new log trailer mod, and we use the log fork, no more autoload :D. Have to say, the valley the old farm looks better and better with every episode. Enjoy the episode and have a great and awesome day!