Beez's Youtube Madness

Beez

Re: Beez's Youtube Madness

Post by Beez »

Get plowed by a pro. Sleep with a farmer!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Much appreciated.
Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! Yet another long farming video uploaded. But it's ok, we do allot of stuff this episode. We take out huge volvo wheel loader and go for some silage madness, and as well, after I had a big issue with the savegame, I had to replace some of the equipment and we have made improvements. I hope you enjoy this episode and please know that I have already recorded, edited and uploaded the next two episodes and they will come this week because next week I have a SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU farming lovers! Have a great and awesome day!

Guil

Post by Guil »

Yo beezy, my Volvo is way cooler than yours and it's blue *thumbsup*
It's in the garage though for some major work to the body so I'm sad :sadnew:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:Yo beezy, my Volvo is way cooler than yours and it's blue *thumbsup*
It's in the garage though for some major work to the body so I'm sad :sadnew:
What you do to it? It was a nice truck till you got your hands on it. :lol: :biggrin2:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bah. Should of watched a few seconds more haha. I'm honoured for the mention beez. Thank you very much, it's made my crappy day good.

Haha BigC you cheeky pup, I should ban you for insulting my awesome driving :frown: :frown: . Where the body opens at the back to unload is cracked so it's gone to an engineering workshop to get fixed with a couple of other small jobs so I'm driving everything and anything this week and probably all next week too.
Beez

Post by Beez »

Honor is all mine Gull! :D Hope they fix the truck soon so you can get back on the road!
Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! Another jam packed episode with tons of stuff! We work the fields, clear some grass, and make some money to finally buy the sheep we wanted. Enjoy the episode cause sheep are in the house!

Beez

Post by Beez »

It is here! Farming Simulator 2017 Platinum Edition will be out soon and here is something for you guys! Enjoy the two videos!

Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first episode of the new series on Estancia Lapacho. In this episode we see what we start with, start work, and as well, per usual go full in debt with the bank because you know how we do :D. We buy some new, and old, equipment and start work on the fields. As well we start planting the new added fruit, sugarcane because of all this sugarcane hype around the new dlc. Enjoy the new episode and have a great and awesome day.

Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! Welcome to episode 10 on the map West Coast. I decided to publish a West Coast video because I want to mix it up a bit, because tomorrow I need to upload a PUBG video, so everyone will be satisfied and good. In this episode we harvest, sell fruit and get some very fancy high tech equipment. Enjoy the show and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! Second time on Estancia Lapacho and already we are making big progress. In this episode we start harvesting the sugarcane, witch takes allot of time trust me, and as well we buy some new, but old, but still new equipment. I mean, we get what we afford so we can start making that money. Believe me, until we get enough money to buy two big sugarcane harvesters, we are not going to plant that again. I have learned that sugarcane is pain :D. Enjoy the new episode, and tomorrow we have another Estancia Lapacho video because I have to make it up. :D

Beez

Post by Beez »

Hello everyone! In this new episode on Estancia Lapacho, we go on a crazy selling madness spree. We sell what we had stored in the silo, make some really good money and buy a great Fendt tractor and a Horsch sower from the new mod dlc pack. We even get to use the train to sell stuff and it's awesome. As well I finished harvesting the sugarcane. Trust me, it took so long to harvest with that 1 meter thing, that I sold all the sugarcane equipment :D. All for a good cause don't worry! Enjoy the episode and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

G'day everyone! Welcome to another Farming simulator episode on the Estancia Lapacho map. Things are going very well, trust me. We buy new equipment, with a great sugarcane mod that you will be able to see. As well, we get ready for some power silage time because we need that money to buy some new fields. All in all, it's a jam packed episode as usual. Enjoy and have a great and awesome day!

Beez

Post by Beez »

Welcome back to West Coast! Been a while, but we are here finally. In this episode we tend to the sheep and as well the cows. On the down low, I forgot about the need for hay in the forage mixer wagon, so there is that :D. We sell some silage and we upgrade our forage harvester to the new Krone BIG X model and trust me it's freaking awesome. This Krone beast BIG X mod is done very well and I can't wait to hit the fields with it in the next episode. Enjoy the video and have a great and awesome day!