Turtle Beach headset

Hoss1

Turtle Beach headset

Post by Hoss1 »

My son just got a PS4 after trading in his Xbox 1. He was using the Turtle Beach XO One headset/microphone to chat on the Xbox. He was able to do the same on the PS once, but now the mic doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know if the headphones/mic are PS compatible? If not, is there an adapter available? I searched the internet but was unable to find any definitive answer.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Bradleyson

Re: Turtle Beach headset

Post by Bradleyson »

Most turtle beaches are compatable with Xbox one and ps4.. what turtle beach headset is it?

Edit; just re read your post, it seems some turtle beaches are for Xbox one only. So unfortunately you might need to buy a different headset.
W1der

Post by W1der »

You saying it worked ... but stopped working?
If so ... I would look through the settings and see if there is an issue there!
Or if you are unlucky ... they are broken.

I did some "googling" and it seems as if a few users confirm that this work anyways ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. We'll keep working on it. Well, actually, I won't, because I've got a LOT of harvesting to do!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Some of the Turtle Beaches ARE console specific... those that are not will have a slider on them that you can set to PC - PS4 - Xbone..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Unfortunately (for my son) these Turtle Beaches work just fine.... on the Xbox.... not the PS. We did some testing (during my barley harvest). I guess the kid has to come up with an alternative if he wants to chat (with someone other than me sitting in the same room farming)!

Thanks again for all the help. There sure is a good bunch of folks on these forums.